hulkzer is offline Associate Member

Talking cycle update test-e/eq

currently on wk 10 of test-e 500mg wk,eq 400mg wk for 14wks.diet is in check. heres how my gains are looking
    wk
    1 187.5
    2 191
    3 192.5
    4 193.5
    5 195
    6 195
    7 195.5
    8 194
    9 195
    10 197
    took all these right when i woke up every monday. are my gains pretty normal? how do they stack up against others who took a simillar cycle?
    thx in advance
    zer

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like pretty weak gains to me....only 10 lbs after 10 weeks? on a similar cycle i would be up at least 20 lbs by now

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    seems like pretty weak gains to me....only 10 lbs after 10 weeks? on a similar cycle i would be up at least 20 lbs by now
    how many cals were you eating and did you take any nova or l-dex during cycle.

took ldex...about 5500 cal/day

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    how many cals were you eating and did you take any nova or l-dex during cycle.
    Remember everyone's not the same bro...gains will vary from user to user depending on diet, what and how much is cycled, discipline etc.,.....keep up the good work!!

it is true that everyone is different, but i think being on wk 10 of that cycle would yield better gains for just about everyone, assuming a good diet

took ldex...about 5500 cal/day
    i'm only doing 3100 cal/day. maybe i should up my cals. how much did you keep and did you gain any fat.
    thx

how are the strength gains?

i'm only doing 3100 cal/day. maybe i should up my cals. how much did you keep and did you gain any fat.
    thx

i would definitely up the cals...on a similar 12 week cycle i think i gained about 27 lbs, and kept around 21 or so

strength is way up. went from 110's to 125's in dumbell chest press. bi's went from 16" to 17" some might be water.i'v been training hard and doing cardio 3x a wk.

bump
    anyone else

mkv213 is offline Member
    bump
    anyone else
    I'm in week 4 of pretty much the same cycle (test e 500mg/eq 400mg) and I'm up 35 lbs. I started at 197 lbs and weighed in today at 232lbs. Seriously!

Only difference is I've ran Dbol for the first 4 weeks and I just added tren 5 days ago. I know some is water.
    I was wondering today if AAS hit people differently. I see some people on here and they juice but they don't look big at all. I put on 32lbs in my first cycle. I guess my body is one of those that reacts better to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I'm in week 4 of pretty much the same cycle (test e 500mg/eq 400mg) and I'm up 35 lbs. I started at 197 lbs and weighed in today at 232lbs. Seriously!

Only difference is I've ran Dbol for the first 4 weeks and I just added tren 5 days ago. I know some is water.
    I was wondering today if AAS hit people differently. I see some people on here and they juice but they don't look big at all. I put on 32lbs in my first cycle. I guess my body is one of those that reacts better to AAS.
    how many cals are you eating and are you taking any l-dex or nolva. thats alot of weight fast. that 8lbs a week. also how much dbol

mkv213 is offline Member
    how many cals are you eating and are you taking any l-dex or nolva. thats alot of weight fast. that 8lbs a week. also how much dbol
    40mg Dbol ED, .5mg l-dex ED, cals..not sure, My motto is if I don't feel like I'm going to puke from being full, I'm not eating enough. I guess somewhere around 6500-7000 cals ED. I eat a full meal about every 2.5 hrs.

up 35 LBS in week 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those compounds dont even really kick in until week 4..the dbol would have added some weight, but not that much....whats your BF%?

mkv213 is offline Member
    up 35 LBS in week 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those compounds dont even really kick in until week 4..the dbol would have added some weight, but not that much....whats your BF%?
    I shit you not bro. BF is about 14%. I about flipped when I stepped on to the scale today. I figured probably 10lbs of it is food and poop (sorry didn't know how else to put it). I'm going to reweigh after I unload if you know what I mean. I feel and look a lot bigger than I did 4 weeks ago.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I shit you not bro. BF is about 14%. I about flipped when I stepped on to the scale today. I figured probably 10lbs of it is food and poop (sorry didn't know how else to put it). I'm going to reweigh after I unload if you know what I mean. I feel and look a lot bigger than I did 4 weeks ago.
    Thats absolutely insane man for only 4 weeks... keep us statused after week12... my god you'll be at 60 lbs at this rate... fking beast.

Schwarz is offline Member
    currently on wk 10 of test-e 500mg wk,eq 400mg wk for 14wks.diet is in check. heres how my gains are looking
    wk
    1 187.5
    2 191
    3 192.5
    4 193.5
    5 195
    6 195
    7 195.5
    8 194
    9 195
    10 197
    took all these right when i woke up every monday. are my gains pretty normal? how do they stack up against others who took a simillar cycle?
    thx in advance
    zer
    Apart from the weight gain are you seeing any other positive effects eg, vascularity, strength gains, increased hunger??

S

PS Excellent progress so far!!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Weighed this morning I was 225. So there must have been some brown poundage in my bowels. Also, a lot of water I pissed out through the night. My stomache always looks thin when I wake up, then I start eating again and It inflates.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Apart from the weight gain are you seeing any other positive effects eg, vascularity, strength gains, increased hunger??

S

PS Excellent progress so far!!
    ya vascularity and strength are way up, lost some fat, and know matter what i eat i'm still hungry. if i way my self at night i way 200 even.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I think as long as your happy with the results in the mirror it is fine. If you want to gain more up the cals and make sure your training is in check.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Ive gained 19lbs on the same cycle in 6 weeks.
    Weighing myself first thing in the morning butt naked.
    ~theJuice~

PUMPDUP is offline New Member
    Mate,you have to consider that you may have converted your body fat index,10bls is not that much but still significant,any before and after pics?congrates bro.

Fuc#$ me 34bls in 4 weeks that insane!

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Ive gained 19lbs on the same cycle in 6 weeks.
    Weighing myself first thing in the morning butt naked.
    ~theJuice~
    i thought it took 5 wks for test to kick in and 7 for eq. or did you frontload

j martini is offline Member
    Really need to see pics to judge progress that way you can tell how much actual muscle you are gaining.
    Very hard to tell with just numbers, some people hold more water than others, some gain bodyfat easily. And some guys are very conservative when they state there BF%.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Really need to see pics to judge progress that way you can tell how much actual muscle you are gaining.
    Very hard to tell with just numbers, some people hold more water than others, some gain bodyfat easily. And some guys are very conservative when they state there BF%.
    haven't gained any bf i think,but i eat lean only cheat once a wk, but i will up my cals this wk and see what happens.

thx for input, to all that responded
    Last edited by hulkzer; 08-03-2005 at 07:18 AM.

wk
    1 187.5
    2 191
    3 192.5
    4 193.5
    5 195
    6 195
    7 195.5
    8 194
    9 195
    10 197
    thx in advance
    zer
    Wk 11. 200.5
    Uped my cals last wk and gained 3.5lbs

Thread Information