Thread: more BS

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

more BS

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050801/.../iraq_steroids

who cares if our US Soldiers are juicing, they're in another country, there out there fighting for our freedom and way of life, i sure would want some heavy duty soldiers all juiced out and ready to kick some A$$ fighting for my country. Besides, you think they actually eat rite over there? i think juicing up would prevent them from getting all skinnied out humpin around in all that desert heat n' ish... just my 2cents.. who cares let them juice, they have every rite too.

-Biggie

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i agree bro it's better thay are juicing than on smack like in nam

let them juice hell supply them some tren

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    ohh what is bush gunna do arrest the soldiers in iraq for roids and fine them???? what a douchebag

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    who cares if our US Soldiers are juicing, they're in another country, there out there fighting for our freedom and way of life, i sure would want some heavy duty soldiers all juiced out and ready to kick some A$$ fighting for my country. Besides, you think they actually eat rite over there? i think juicing up would prevent them from getting all skinnied out humpin around in all that desert heat n' ish... just my 2cents.. who cares let them juice, they have every rite too.

-Biggie[/QUOTE]

really...there fighting for OUR country

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I agree...they should be able to choose, JUICE or NO JUICE..
    I say let them all juice and the government should pay for it...If I was running shit, i would want my soldiers to perform the best possible....Therfore when you hear about another soldier dieing youll hear that it took another 10 of those fvckers down with him after he got shot,, what an animal....

~DV~

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    This is severe BS. I fvcking hate the media. I didn't see any scientific studies backing up their claims to those side effects. Man, I wish there was more we could do to change how steroids are viewed. In a few years, when I get out of law school, I hope to be an advocate of performance enhancing drugs to the public. Sort of like Rick Collins. I am so sick of our lifestyle getting belittled by the fat-ass politicians. Sorry bout the rant fellas.

Thread Information