Sustman is offline Junior Member

High Dose Cycles

Lets here about some of you who have ran high dose cycles, such as dosages, and results.

Currently I am on 1.5 grams of test along side 600mgs EQ and 600mgs Deca .

In the fourth week and I'm up about 20lbs and feel GREAT, strength is also way up. Can't wait for another week or two when everything is in full swing.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've ran 2g's test and 1200mg fina. i was a little moody and aggresive at those doses.

How were the results of that cycle?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    how long are you running that for sustman? and what are you doing for anti-e?

I am going to run it for 20 weeks....I am using letro at the moment to fight off bloat at 2.5mgs eod. I think its going to be a good one!

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    your gunna run the 1.5 the entire time?.....

growjuice is offline New Member
    I've ran 1500mg test enanth. and 800mg eq. Strength and size went up but the draw back was the sides also went way up at those doses. IMO anything over 1000mg is a waste of gear. Theres a thing called the laws of diminishing returns which basically means after a certian point there is no more use in adding to it. With juice it is around 1000mg (atleast for me) anything higher and the gains to sides ratio is no good.

well you better tell 99% of the pros your theory, might be able to save them a ton of money.........

growjuice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sustman
    well you better tell 99% of the pros your theory, might be able to save them a ton of money.........
    I didn't realize you are an expert on the cycles the pros use. Maybe you can let us all in on what they are using and how much. If you would have read what I wrote correctly you would have seen that I was talking about my own experiences. If that isn't good enough for you then you should also check out what several of the pros, steroid researchers, doctors, and scientist have to say about this topic. Since you seem to have trouble reading I'll give you some places to start, MD magazine, Body of Science magazine, Anabolics 2004, Anabolics 2005, and Chemical Muscle Enhancement. There is the proof to validate my point, now show me some tangable proof to support your point.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Iam with growjuice i use a gram of test and anything higher really didnt work much better for me either. But i would mix in d,eq,and some winny

Quote Originally Posted by growjuice
    I didn't realize you are an expert on the cycles the pros use. Maybe you can let us all in on what they are using and how much. If you would have read what I wrote correctly you would have seen that I was talking about my own experiences. If that isn't good enough for you then you should also check out what several of the pros, steroid researchers, doctors, and scientist have to say about this topic. Since you seem to have trouble reading I'll give you some places to start, MD magazine, Body of Science magazine, Anabolics 2004, Anabolics 2005, and Chemical Muscle Enhancement. There is the proof to validate my point, now show me some tangable proof to support your point.
    What a slap in the face. You really put sustman in his place.

I agree with this too.

@Sustman, they still wouldn't save money.....You think it's the test that costs a lot? Test is the cheapest "shit" u can get apart from d-bol. It's the GH that kills their wallets.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Yo sustman why are you running the deca and eq? I think you would be better off with just one of them plus the test.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    Ive Read About Diminishing Returns In Anabolics2004 Not Worth The Side Ef But I Never Been Over 1amp Test 300ml Deca And I Can Get S/ef With That So 1000plus Id B One Big Reaction

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Im Running 3g Of Eneth/week....600mg Deca /week And 50mg Dbol /ed And 12ius SliN Pwo..HAVE BEEN FOR 10 MONTHS NOW
    Im 292# And Have Through Trial And Error Over The Last 17yrs Found Higher Doses To Work Best For Me...the Bigger You Get The More You Will Need To "continue" Growing...however I Feel I Can Maintain This Size On 1/2 The Amount Of Test..i Will Not Get Any Bigger And I Cant Possably Eat Anymore Then I Do

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    bump..................................

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Im Running 3g Of Eneth/week....600mg Deca /week And 50mg Dbol /ed And 12ius SliN Pwo..HAVE BEEN FOR 10 MONTHS NOW
    Im 292# And Have Through Trial And Error Over The Last 17yrs Found Higher Doses To Work Best For Me...the Bigger You Get The More You Will Need To "continue" Growing...however I Feel I Can Maintain This Size On 1/2 The Amount Of Test..i Will Not Get Any Bigger And I Cant Possably Eat Anymore Then I Do
    HOLY CRAP!! that's alot of test bro!! For 10 months you been running this?? Bro, that's way to much in my opinion, I'm 285 pounds, just 7 pounds lighter than you and 1000 mg a week is tops for me. Usually 750 mg a week. And for sustman, 600 mg EQ and 600 mg Deca a week?? Wow bro, I bet you can cut the EQ out and see the same results. I been geared over 10 years and never ran the two together, and at that high dose. I guess I like to bang my girl to much to do them kinda doses of Deca and EQ. But if it works for you, good luck bro's, and I guess I don't have to say it but, you're going to blow up mad dog!!

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro you sound like a beast. But I guess those are the kind of results you get from 3g of test/week. Theres no doubt in my mind pros that the majority of pros take similar and larger doses to maintain the weights they do. If bodybuilding is your life, why not?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I'm on a 20 week cycle right now. I'm on 1gram of test, 50mg of dbol , and 80mcg's of igf-1. Going great up 2.5pounds already. Been on for about a week.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I'm on a 20 week cycle right now. I'm on 1gram of test, 50mg of dbol, and 80mcg's of igf-1. Going great up 2.5pounds already. Been on for about a week.

Hey Nick how long are you going to run that amount of test for? I'm in week 1 of 750mgs for 14 weeks. Was contemplating on running a gram.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hey Nick how long are you going to run that amount of test for? I'm in week 1 of 750mgs for 14 weeks. Was contemplating on running a gram.
    I plan on running that dose for the whole cycle but at week 14 I'm going to run 100mg of drol for 4weeks. So there will be no need to raise the dose.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Amen, I agree the more muscle you gain past your gentic potional. The more gear you need to keep gaining.

Thread Information