broncojosh is offline Senior Member

injections...what time of day

Does it matter what time of day someone administers injections? Would the evening be worse than say the morning?

NoLimits is offline Member
    It doesn't matter. I myself, prefer them in the morning only because there seems to be a psychological rush (for a lack of a better word) that happens after my injection that would interfere with my sleep. But once your levels are up, you are just maintaining them by the shots every so many days!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    sweet...I like to put a heat pad on the site, so was wondering if I could do it before bed....

NoLimits is offline Member
    I jump in the shower with really hot water on the site... then rub it (no don't go there). Never a sore moment....

But you can inject at night and try the heat pad.... see how it affects your sleep!

McBain is offline Member
    I've heard some say that if they inject at night they have trouble sleeping. although it doesn't make sense to be because I would thing like NoLimits said that after it kicks in the levels are going to be fairly stable

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I do mine in morining to get out of way and by the way i inject Mon, wed and fri

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I also prefer the morning because of soreness when you get into the more pain ful injections it works better in the morning rather than waking in the middle of the night aching .

if you do it in the morning I think has time to work around

murph is offline Member
    i do mine in the AM due to the sleep thing, because the rush you feel before and after keeps me up, if i do it at night.........

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I do mine when ever i remember but on the right day of the week LOL! Taking a warm shower is great b4 hand and if ur gym has a steam room even better. Then inject. But never apply heat if the site becomes infected or if u think there is a problem after injecting. And if u are injecting test / deca etc... they take a long time to take effect so it doesn't matter when u inject. Its just a matter of comfort ie don't inject in the quads and go do legs

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Great answer . . .

Full Intensity has provided a good, comprehsneive response, and I concur with him regarding time of day. (Although I confess that I do do quad shots. )

The time of day is not as important as doing shots on the same day or days each week. The reason for that is obviously consistency - to keep your levels (of whatever substance you are doing) at a consistent level from week to week (unless you are intentionally increasing or decreasing them during the run of the cycle).

Wednesday is usually my "big day." Sometimes I do it in the morning - if my dad shows up, I time the shot so that he can do a delt or glute injection for me, if not I'll do a quad injection myself. But if I have an early day, I'll do a shot before a late bedtime the night before. I generally won't do a shot right after a workout, since the quads tend to be tighter then, and I want the muscle to be as relaxed as possible before I stick something into it.

Thread Information