Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kikiboi is offline Junior Member

do you need to take a test with steroids?

first i should say hello to everyone, i just joined, but for the question.. just what the title says would i need to take a test with the steroids for it to be benifical. Or would i see good results with just the roids itself?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    bump

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    test IS roids. what are you planning to use?

Pimp_C is offline Associate Member
    What r u talking about?

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    yes, no matter what other steroid you use, you should keep test. all others(including test) will shut down your natural androgen(testosterone ) production. you were born to make testosterone, never go without it. never,never,never~!!!!also, make sure test is run higher than your deca /eq etc otherwise you still run the limp dick risk....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes test should be the base of all cycles. I personally would never run a cycle without it regardless of my goals. Your body needs test to function. When you take any steroid it will shut down your natural test production rather quickly so you will not have any test in your system.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Jimmy and longhorn said it all.

just to clear a little up...cuz it seems like you may be confused.Testosterone is a "steroidal hormone".just because you alreayd make it doesnt change this. injectable test is a steroid like any other. and i am also getting the impression this will be your first cycle. please, before you do that, visit the diet and workout forums, peruse extensively. read the steroid profiles done by hooker in that forum. any questions that pop up do a search for, should you fail to find that answer, post again. if you still think you are ready to cycle after this, you will get excellent results on your first with a low dose test only cycle. 250-500 mgs test per week...just to get you acclimated. very simple...good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    jimmya put it great...dont jump into anything before you do all of this

thank you all for you help. yes i want to be very cautious before i do anything. I just want to let you know that i have been seriously actively been working out for the past 8 months now. started with 165lbs (6' 0") 23 yrs old with 14 % body fat and now am 175 lbs with 13.1 body fat. but i just want to see bigger results, especially with my arms. i took syngex but that did absolutly nothing. but then i only took it for 3 weeks hehe. but this is somthing i really want to do.

so i think i might start things off with a test e? would that be the best, and maybe after a week or so add a another steriod ? was thinking about trenbolone ? what would you guys think?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    You should stick with test and maybe some d-bol or anavar for you first cycle . I wouldnt recamined tren as part of a first cycle.

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kikiboi
    thank you all for you help. yes i want to be very cautious before i do anything. I just want to let you know that i have been seriously actively been working out for the past 8 months now. started with 165lbs (6' 0") 23 yrs old with 14 % body fat and now am 175 lbs with 13.1 body fat. but i just want to see bigger results, especially with my arms. i took syngex but that did absolutly nothing. but then i only took it for 3 weeks hehe. but this is somthing i really want to do.

so i think i might start things off with a test e? would that be the best, and maybe after a week or so add a another steriod? was thinking about trenbolone? what would you guys think?
    I think you should do some major research on other members cycle layouts. Check out the members results forum and see what types of cycles others are using. Most say to stick to test only as a first cycle.

man i am a super newby. man i need to let my feelings out now, I LOVE YOU GUYS haha. alright well one more stupid newb question? is vpx syngex I a test or no? because like i said it didnt work for me.

so i think i might start things off with a test e? would that be the best, and maybe after a week or so add a another steriod? was thinking about trenbolone? what would you guys think?

Only 8 months of training? You need to work out much longer than that naturally before taking steroids . Youve made some good gains already naturally keep improving your training and diet. You need to build up a solid foundation before taking steroids. Do more research and hit the gym and the food for a while. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put into your body! It will pack on muscle as long as youre eating enough of the right things

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    man i am a super newby. man i need to let my feelings out now, I LOVE YOU GUYS haha. alright well one more stupid newb question? is vpx syngex I a test or no? because like i said it didnt work for me.
    No problem. I am mostly a newbie myself. That's what we are all here for...To learn and help each other learn. I have never used test, and have only done one cycle, so hopefully some of the bros who know more from experience will lay out a cycle for you.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Id say stick to eating food. If you could only gain 10 lbs in 8 months then your diet must have been/still is crap. Weight yourself every week and once you dont gain as much each week, then rip down the roids and eat a shitload. you are a skinny dude like me so dont worry about eating too much, just eat eat eat...

yea i do eat a lot though. i usally have about 4 solid meals a day and have 3 muscle milk shakes as well. so about 7 meals a day, around 5,000 calories. and my meals consisting of chicken breast, steak and salmon, veggies, egg beaters and stuff like that. also i have been working out a lot longer then 8 months, but just not so actively.
    i think i will start with the test e and then maybe a week or two later add d bol to the mix? how does that sound? but only use the d bol for 2 week.

also hopfully someone can answer that question, is vxp syngex I a test? also if it is not what test should i take?

here's a good example of a bulking diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

yea i do eat a lot though. i usally have about 4 solid meals a day and have 3 muscle milk shakes as well. so about 7 meals a day, around 5,000 calories. and my meals consisting of chicken breast, steak and salmon, veggies, egg beaters and stuff like that. also i have been working out a lot longer then 8 months, but just not so actively.
    i think i will start with the test e and then maybe a week or two later add d bol to the mix? how does that sound? but only use the d bol for 2 week.

also hopfully someone can answer that question, is vxp syngex I a test? also if it is not what test should i take?
    a good first cycle for someone thats ready (which I dont believe you are) is 300-500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. There's no point in talking dbol for only one week too. More gear isnt better when it comes to steroids , esp if its your first cycle. You need to see how you react to test only first. Knowledge is power my friend and patience is a virtue. Wait until youre physically and mentally ready.

just for the record VPX crap is just that, CRAP!

haha thanks texas you have been very very helpful. also why do you not think i am ready, i have thought this threw since that whole 8 months and i think i am ready. even though i am lean, i actually have been getting good size on me. but i want more so i am ready. i want to be at 200 lbs and be around 8 percent body fat when all said and done.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can certainly keep making gains naturally for at least a couple more years. At that time, your test levels will be beginning to fall, anyway. I would wait. No sense using gear to make the same gains you could make without gear. Keep doing what you are doing. Keep trying to refine your diet and training and recovery. The knowledge and discipline you get from the battle to keep gaining now that your beginner's gains are behind you, will serve you well when you do cross over to the dark side.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Well said Baron

wow, it seem as if you guys are against taking steroids but then you guys have taken them yourselves. hehe.

haha thanks texas you have been very very helpful. also why do you not think i am ready, i have thought this threw since that whole 8 months and i think i am ready. even though i am lean, i actually have been getting good size on me. but i want more so i am ready. i want to be at 200 lbs and be around 8 percent body fat when all said and done.
    would you build a house without a foundation? Without a solid base, most of your gains will be lost.

wow, it seem as if you guys are against taking steroids but then you guys have taken them yourselves. hehe.
    we're not against, we're just against people taking them when theyre not physically or mentally ready for them. People have this misconception that a cycle of steroids will have them ripped and shredded in no time. It requires hard work and dedication in the gym and the kitchen. Most people need to improve their diet or training or train longer before starting.

yea i thought so. but i want to let you know and others that i have come a long way, i am no slouch when it comes to training and also my diet. i have worked with personal trainers and also talked to many nutrionlist as well. but steroids was never a question, because i really never wanted to take them.

but i feel as if i have reached a plateu now. i know i know i have only been seriously working out for 8 months, but i have been doing weights since i was 17, and now that i am 23 and relize what i wanted. i dont want to become a walking muscle show, just a bit bigger, i am actually 185 in weight, but i want to be around 200 with 8 percent body fat. but i want to get their faster, within a year thats why steriods poped in my head.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yea i thought so. but i want to let you know and others that i have come a long way, i am no slouch when it comes to training and also my diet. i have worked with personal trainers and also talked to many nutrionlist as well. but steroids was never a question, because i really never wanted to take them.

but i feel as if i have reached a plateu now. i know i know i have only been seriously working out for 8 months, but i have been doing weights since i was 17, and now that i am 23 and relize what i wanted. i dont want to become a walking muscle show, just a bit bigger, i am actually 185 in weight, but i want to be around 200 with 8 percent body fat. but i want to get their faster, within a year thats why steriods poped in my head.
    read more!!!learn more before you take!!!if you didn't know that test. should be the base of all cyles, you have alot to learn. stick around the board , read the profiles and the sample cycles and ask alot of questions. when you feel you have a good knowledge of it all then consider it.

thanks everyone again. i really want to do this, i have thought this threw for those 8 months and its somthing i want to do. i will start with the test e and cycle that for about 10 weeks and give myself a month and half off and then cycle again with that and d-bol.

also texas thank you so much you have been great help. and thank you for being conserned about my health.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you should touch AAS until you have a better understanding of them - no flame, but even if you'd been training & dieting solid for 10 years - you need to research more about the compounds you're planning on sticking in your body, as the questions you're asking are very basic & you should already have a good idea of what / how much / how long......

Anyhow you seem like you're pretty determined to take them (not a good idea imo)...so....

i will start with the test e and cycle that for about 10 weeks and give myself a month and half off and then cycle again with that and d-bol.
    I'd run the test e for 12 weeks & then take at least 12 weeks off after PCT

Time on = time off

Good luck & happy researching.
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 08-03-2005 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Time on = time off
    Words of wisdom.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Do what I did. months of reading. read read read. learn learn learn.. Research the forums..research the diets, research the cardio...learn from reading the posts..dont jump into anything.. you must have TONS of knowledge before trying anything, otherwise you may be doing yourself some huge harm. And we dont want to see that happen..aas arent something for the inexperienced to experiment with. trust us...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Do what I did. months of reading. read read read. learn learn learn.. Research the forums..research the diets, research the cardio...learn from reading the posts..dont jump into anything.. you must have TONS of knowledge before trying anything, otherwise you may be doing yourself some huge harm. And we dont want to see that happen..aas arent something for the inexperienced to experiment with. trust us...
    Exactly. You said this was your 8 month working out serious, and you have hit a plateau. Why not fix that problem, whatever it may be (diet, training, resting, etc.), instead of using aas.
    Kiki, you are going to do what you want, but I will tell you that the best gains are attained in the first 2-3 years of solid training, dieting, cardio....

Keyser about sums it up, brother....you might not wanna hear it, but it may not be time yet..dont take all the responses the wrong way....We're all trying to help!!

if you take steroids now you are most likely going to become a statistic, or one of the people who give us a bad name! YOU ARE NOT READY! i know you think you are but you arent. please just spend at least a month more on this board, thats not too long. just give it a damn month. i am telling you bro you are not ready! listen to reason, we know from experience!!!! we are telling you not to cycle yet because you dont need to, and you dont know enough! just give it a damn month,read your ass off, then decide. thats fair enough!

Its worth it man..... and as your reading, you'll stop and say.." holy #@$!" I didnt know that!! trust us.. what I learnt is that there is far more to understand than I thought.....

okay, thanks i will give it another month then. and its because of you guys.

chest6 is offline Banned
    more than a month..

im hoping in a month he will realize he needs to wait. its a good idea buddy, just sit and research for as long as you have the time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information