symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

What should I add to this cycle???

For my next cycle i'm thinking of doing eq 600mg every week for 12 weeks, var at 40-50mgs a day weeks 4-12, I wanna add a little test just to keep my sex drive but I can't decide what test. I won' do prop do to the frequency of injections. I'm thinking cypionate maybe??? I also have clen that i'll run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from weeks 4-12.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp or enanthate ....what's your cycle experience? perhaps drop the eq to 400mg/week for 12 weeks, and run the test at 500mg/week for 13 weeks...do at least 50mg of the var...and i would save the clen for PCT, and dont do 2 weeks on/2 weeks off....head to the steroids profile forum and read hookers clen profile, and you will be good to go

My cycle experience is pretty extensive i've tried it all probably once. I've done eq at 400mgs before with good results and heard the jump to 600 is a big difference. Just looking to put lean quality size on. I'll go check out the clen profile.Thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, with a lot of cycle experience then it would be cool, but i would still run the test at AT LEAST 500 mg/week, why not test at 750mg/week along with it??

I've run test at 750 and for me the gains were not worth the extra sides. I only did 500 with no sides and make good gains.. Maybe I will just run 500, I always try to do a lower dose and regret not bumping it up.

Thread Information