RickJames007 is offline Junior Member

Best Use of Sustanon

Assuming a 500mg/week cycle, and injecting EOD, is it safe to assume its ok to do 125 mg (.5 mL) eod or is 250mg (1 mL) twice a week just as good?

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    im about to cycle again in a month or so test enth, eq, a-bombs or d-bol havent chose yet, but i have some of that new qv 4blend 15 ml actually should i run that seperate then (before test e or after or in teh middle) or who care and should i just bump up my dosdage with that?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames007
    Assuming a 500mg/week cycle, and injecting EOD, is it safe to assume its ok to do 125 mg (.5 mL) eod or is 250mg (1 mL) twice a week just as good?

If your running sust250, i would go 125 mg ed, but if you have to eod. That will keep the blood levels as constant as possible and get you the most benefit out of the test blend. I ran sust a while back, and all my lifts shot through the roof, not to mention I gain about 13 lbs of good mass, all of which I kept. You might want to front load with dbol for the first 4 weeks also. It will give you a kick in the right direction. . .go with 30 mg a day.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I was injecting 500mg once a week for the first 4 weeks, then switched to 250 eod. I found this to be better for me...also jump started with 40mg d-bol ed. worked out fine for me.

RickJames007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    If your running sust250, i would go 125 mg ed, but if you have to eod. That will keep the blood levels as constant as possible and get you the most benefit out of the test blend. I ran sust a while back, and all my lifts shot through the roof, not to mention I gain about 13 lbs of good mass, all of which I kept. You might want to front load with dbol for the first 4 weeks also. It will give you a kick in the right direction. . .go with 30 mg a day.
    Problem with ed is thats 875 mg a week which is a bit much. I dont want to exceed 500 but thanks for the input.

In order to take advantage of the prop ester sust should be shoot EOD(or ED) because of its short half-life. Definately not 2Xs/wk.

Really? I have read on threads numerous times that once a week of 500 is plenty..but I also read that 2 shots of 250 is a bit better. Never heard of ed though. For a 16 week cycle, one may start leaking water out the many holes that would produce....

Not to mention the normal amount of pain that prop tends to bring also....ed would be a *@#$% for me!!

There are many people who take sust injection only 2Xs/wk. IMO they are wasting some of their gear. Prop's half-life is much shorter than that of enth or cyp and by injecting only twice a week your not keeping blood levels constant to get the full effectiveness from the prop. IF YOUR ONLY GOING TO INJECT SUST TWICE A WEEK WHY NOT JUST CYCLE ENTH OR CYP.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Not to mention the normal amount of pain that prop tends to bring also....ed would be a *@#$% for me!!
    Ya get over it.

haha, I have buddy... thats why I say the same to people when they post a Q on prop pain. Just happen to take me 6 weeks. And still sometimes aches...

haha, I have buddy... thats why I say the same to people when they post a Q on prop pain. Just happen to take me 6 weeks. And still sometimes aches...
    I make my own prop at 125mg/ml....completely painless.

Is that right? Is there a reason why it is painless? like more or less of a certain ingredient, or what?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you dont want to jab eod why dont you just use enanthate or cyp?

Is that right? Is there a reason why it is painless? like more or less of a certain ingredient, or what?
    Just the right amount of BA and BB.

sweet.. Id be shooting it ed if it was like that...

Thread Information