Thread: Clen/T3

lewis_earnest is offline New Member

Clen/T3

I ordered the liquid clen /t3 and I've never used this before. How many squirts do you use each day and how many mgs are each squirt? Empty stomach or full stomach? Just wondering......I'm trying to lose some overall body fat and ephedra isn't cutting it.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Start with two squirts in the morning and two inthe afternoon at least for clen . Don't forget your TAURINE 3-5g ed!!!! You should also add in some potassium. Work your way up from that dosage. I believe there is either 10 or 20 mcg per squirt, I've been told both.

What is the Taurine for?

What is the Taurine for?

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Taurine is for cramps, also make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Eat your Taurine!!! I didn't take enough today... I'm fking hurting right now... Every single thing I move cramps up and charlie horses every where. Do not underestimate the power of Clen

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    Start with two squirts in the morning and two inthe afternoon at least for clen. Don't forget your TAURINE 3-5g ed!!!! You should also add in some potassium. Work your way up from that dosage. I believe there is either 10 or 20 mcg per squirt, I've been told both.
    If you got it from AR-R , which it sounds like you did since its liquid clen and t3, its 20 mcg per squirt. I started at 120mcg ED - 60mcg @ 8am & 60mcg & 2pm. Sides aren't too bad. Only noticable sides for me have been of course elevated blood pressure, minor trembling, and muscle cramps (because I didn't take enough Taurine). Insomnia hasn't been a problem, just don't take your clen after 4 or 5 depending on when you go to bed. If your a late-night guy/gal... you can probably take it safely until 5 MAYBE 6pm. Otherwise, if you go to bed early, I'd make sure your last dosage is done before 4. Also don't take too close to your workout (2hrs)... You'll be worthless.

Good luck bro.

Thread Information