Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member

G/F wants to take clen/t3....

So my g/f is wanting to get on the t3/clen cycle to lose some weight. Well, she's afraid of any side effects that it might have with birth control. I told her that I've known other people to take it while on birth control and nothing has happened, but I've never actually read that it was safe or that it wasn't. Does anyone know if there'd be any side effect associated with the t3/clen and birth control?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I would also like to get some input on this

Jester is offline New Member
    I am not aware of any complications that T3/Clen would have with birthcontrol. The mechanisms by which they work are very different from that of birthcontrol.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I've never heard anything about that or read anything about that and I did a clen /T3 cycle about one year ago...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have no effect at all... But I wouldn't be giving her t3 to lose weight. Just stick to the clen and solid diet and the weight will come off. I'm assuming that she won't be taking gear with it. So the t3 will melt off some muscle, which will just put that fat back on her that much quicker when she stops using it.

Yeah, I wasn't wanting to give her the t3, but she said that she was wanting to try it, but I doubt she'll be getting it. I didn't figure it would have any compications, but I just wanted to make certain. I've known other people to take it while on birth control, and nothing happened, but they also never did any research of any kind before taking it, so I like to check on things first.

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    I've never heard of any complications either. I've never taken a cycle of clen /t3, but I've done a lot of research on it. I haven't found anything saying that...

That's good, thanks for all the info everyone

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    Yeah, I wasn't wanting to give her the t3, but she said that she was wanting to try it, but I doubt she'll be getting it. I didn't figure it would have any compications, but I just wanted to make certain. I've known other people to take it while on birth control, and nothing happened, but they also never did any research of any kind before taking it, so I like to check on things first.

Good for you doing the research first......

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Yeah from what I have read t3 is bad unless on AA .

My gf just got off her first 2 weeks of clen and lost about 5lbs or so, could have done better but she got really sick for about a week when she started, dont know if it was related or not. I told her just stay on it so her body will adjust for the next 2 weeks and on her last couple days all sides where gone. Like the shakes and aches and stuff.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    She'll be fine. My wife had similar worries when on Var...but no problems. If she wants great results you might consider puting her on 5 mg of Var for 2 wks, then go to 10mg for 6 more wks if no bad sides. My wife did this simple cycle and lost 4 inches off her hips and got hard as crap. She loved it. 100 pills @ 5 mg per pill is exactly an 8 week cycle if done as mentioned. Good luck to you both.

I'm probably going to put her on a 4 week cycle with Taurine, does anyone have any dose schedule that works better than others? I've seen a lot of different ones, but just want to see what has worked. And it will probably only be a clen cycle with taurine

Thread Information