Thread: im fucked!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member

im fucked!!

I ate dbol this morning thinking i was going to inject sometime today. I went to go buy 23g 1 1/2 inch and 18g 1 inch needles and nobody had them. I went on getpinz.... still can't find any 18g. Help me out bros...i only ate 1 dbol so im going to discontinue it until i can get this....im ashamed

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can draw with a 22 or 23... it just takes a lot longer. A 20G draws just fine too.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    yea, and get pinz does have them, are they out, i got them last week, oh well hope u solve ur problem bro, good luck man, peace out.

im just mad that i ate a dbol this morning feeling all good now i feel all shitty cuz i can't inject. I mean i only ate 1 dbol so im not worried at all. Also ALA is fucking expensive as hell!!! can anyone tell me a good place to get ALA for real cheap?
    Last edited by eradikate; 04-26-2002 at 01:26 PM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude... you're not fucked. I have drawn with a 22g no problem. just inject some air in the vial and draw back and hold. It comes out slowly.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you can draw with anything, just take your time!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    try your local drug store, really they cant refuse to sell you needles

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    first of all, i wouldn't even draw with an 18g needle. it's too thick and rips up the rubber stopper. i prefer 20g-22g needles for drawing.

i've never dealt w/ getpinz, but carecenter and androusa should have a good stock of these if getpinz doesn't.

getpinz is not accepting my credit card for some strange reasons and i do not know why. Local drug store is expensive as hell they charge 10 bux for 10 needles which is outrageous. I also just punched a hole through my closet door again....and this time it's bigger than before. Also i can't find my ala for some reason and there goes my money again. Im depressed as fuck!! help me out....

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member

Bro, Relax!!!

Cool down. Your getting good info in the replies. Few deep breaths, read and consider options. Gotta be honest, if your punching holes in stuff over a few minor set backs, I am worried about you on AS. NOT A FLAME!

Brutus

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by eradikate
    I also just punched a hole through my closet door again....and this time it's bigger than before.
    lmao. it sounds like you've been on cycle for weeks!

have you tried the www.androusa.com or www.carecenter.com?

i think Getpinz is fucking with me. It said transaction error and a email came to me saying it went through. i do not know what is up with this.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    dude, u have nothin to worry about, i drew with a 23g EVERYTIME, and it didn't take that long, just gotta be patiente with it, and push a bunch of air into the vial to get pressure...

oh really....hmmm things might turn out very good

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it makes u feel any better ,i just got done a cycle and i was cleaning the juice bin out and i was putting empty shit in this one bag that i thought was empty but my ass holoe freind previously had put all this extra clomid like 300 pills amd 4 things of hcg in the bottom ,as hie phone rang he had to leave ,in the meantime i had no idea the shit is in there and i continue to throw junk in there then on the way out i threw it in the dumpster come yeserday we were lokking for them and guess what?nowhere to be found!i could of killed someone.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    dude... you're not fucked. I have drawn with a 22g no problem. just inject some air in the vial and draw back and hold. It comes out slowly.
    yup.. I draw with a 22 gauge all the time, takes alittle more time, but it works. I assuming you are speaking of Test??? I didn't catch what you were planning on injecting. I draw and shoot my test with a 22 gauger..

bigsonabitch is offline New Member
    i JUST ORDERED TOO FROM GETPINZ AND THE SAME SHIT HAPPEDED TO ME....IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT. WTF IS GOING ON????

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Has anyone sent getpinz an e-mail asking what the problem is? Here's the address if you want it. [email protected]
    There is ZERO chance that they'll rip you off. Its probably some computer problem - no big deal.
    Last edited by EXCESS; 04-27-2002 at 04:22 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a buddy who just placed an order on a boatload of pins....let's just say he's stocking up, so he doesn't have to order some for a while.

He ordered them from get pinz, he got the 3 emails from , confirmation on order, thanking him for his service, and telling him that his order was sent.
    I think he used like a Visa... Maybe they don't accept certrain kinds.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have ordered from Getpinzs on three different occassions, and had no problems ordered with a CC and money order as well, both had no problems. In fact, they sent me a boat load of 18 gauge pins at no charge, I guess cause I ordered so much from them. Still tryin to figure out what to do with them.. i got pinz out the arshe..

Thread Information