domin210 is offline New Member

Question Anabolics 2005 cylcle

I was reading the anabolics 2005 book and i saw a beginners cycle. It goes

Week 1-10
    EQ or Deca for 250mg
    Week 2-11
    test en or cyp for 250mg
    It says its a great beginners cycle not have a lot of estrogenic sides but not shutting down the estrogen which promotes muscle growth.
    I also heard just to do a test cycle only. IM just kinda confused if i should try this or just do a test only cycle..which i think will give me more estrogen sides. I have neva done a cycle im 22yrs old 210 have been liftin for 3yrs started at 155lbs and now am about 210-215 good gains i guess.
    Let me knw wat u think about this cycle...I want to knw ur opinion so let loose.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    first research before you cycle, in these forums. Everything you need is here. Second EQ is a minimum of 400mg a week. And I would say the same for test, but some people would say 500mg. if you run a test only cycle, than run into some problems, you will know what is causing them. And do you know what PCT is? If not, don't even think about starting a cycle. and get some nolva, or letro, or arimidex , etc. to prevent gyno and estrogen related sides while on the cycle.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was test at 500mgs for 12 weeks, i think youll find that to b what most people on here suggest. i had very good gains with that

Yea i do knw about ancillary drugs and pct.. i was just wondering on that stack of wat people thought. Also LD_18 wat kinds of side-effects did u have on just doin test?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    got horny as hell and some of my shirts didnt fit too great no more. but thats all the sides i experienced. butdo some research cause everthing has sides, so make sure u have an anti-e on hand. and of curse proper PCT

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Did they not mention anything about anti e's to combat estrogen related sides?
    Test E is good for a first cycle but yes test/eq IMO is a good beginger cycle but you'll still should have an anti e on hand.
    Dosages are off though...IMO If your gonna do steriods you mine as well get the most bang for your buck. That being said min test dosage should be 400mgs per week, now some ppl will disagree w/ that but that's how I feel.
    You wanna shut down your natural test production for only 250mgs per week? Be my guest but I wouldn't go the AS route for anything less then 400 per week...
    Eq dosage min 300 but I'd go 400mgs per week...You'll get better results.
    Do some more reasearch..
    Goodluck,

so LD_18 u didnt have hairloss or bad acne..Some say that 400mg is low and good enough for good gains and less sids i work at a pharm so i can get wat i want for estrogen what should i get evista or nolva?

Actually they didnt say

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by domin210
    Actually they didnt say
    Doesn't surprise me.
    But yeah you need anti e's atleast on hand if not running them in the cycle which most do these days.

Nolva is good to have on hand. And you'll notice alot of ppl run letro, ldex or some run nolva straight thru cycles.
    Stick around and read though because there's alot of info here u should learn before u start.

Also I wouldn't recomend ste****g nolva from your workplace...You can order it by clicking the above flashing banner.
    You'll also need clomid for post cycle...Start reading the edu forums on this board.

So should i just go for a test only cycle at about 400mg per week (shooting once every 7days) with some evista on hand. And should i take some dht blocker ass well?

I am not ste**** im good friends with the pharm and he said i can take wat i want. I read a lot of post and they say test only for 1st timers to see how my body will react i guess i give it a shot.

Thread Information