domin210 is offline New Member

Question All u test users!!!!

Goin to start my first cylce eva!!. Everyone keeps tellin me just to do a test cyle only to see how my body reacts and not to waste my time with addin some deca untill my sec cycle. So wat i want to knw is wat kind of results and side effects am i goin to run into when Just dont test cyp which is the test i got. I am thinkin of running 300-400mg a week i knw a lot of u say 500mg but i think those are good numbers for me, sinse its the 1st time. Also should i get nolva or evista? ?And im goin to do a clomid and nolva pct . Let me knw

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    for first time users a test only cycle is nice

you want to do this to see how you react to it with:Side effects, gains, water retention

also, you will do well with it alone because its your first time, you'll grow a lot anyway with even one aas as long as its test based

because these are different for every user, you may be extremely sensitive and have bad sides, you may not,

for your first cycle, you can get away with lower amounts of test, and that would be beneficial.

Nolva/Clomid is fine

When will i start to get sides will it be right away? or will it be afta?

when your on the roids you'll get them, after a week or 2 you'll start to notice...Honestly its not like its not worth the "sides" man, I did a few weeks of test E, got sides yes, got bloated, beard grew faster, but my bench and strength, size..everything just exploded, i gained 30 lbs total, i'm sure a lot was water, but man looking in the mirror every day and seeing some huge guy staring back....it was nice

Has anyone takein evista? Anabolic 2005 says its better than nolva. had neone taken it?

So u didnt get bad acne and started lossin ur hair right away? im just curious wat u experienced with just a test cycle

Also how much of those 30lbs did u keep?

havent heard of evista..no man i never lost any hair, no way. no acne either....put it this way, if your already prone to something like these, test will bring it out

i had acne as a teenager took accutain then neva again.. but i was a teenager..how much of those 30lbs did u keep.

ill prob do a 400mg a week cycle with some evista or nolva hopefully arimedix and ill just buy some nizoral

I kept about 10 lbs because my vial was underdosed and i wasn't very knowledgable about roids at the time, didnt know how to get my test back up to par, so with about 4 weeks of test E, with no PCT, i gained 30, kept about 10-15. PCT is where you get to keep a lot more. you may have acne for a little while, and it might not even be on your face, but once your off its not gonna stay

Just wondering how bad the acne might be. Im guessin its diff on every1.. but does it get really bad? Dont wanna have a nasty face

from what i gather, its gonna be more on your body than face, back, etc. I never got zits on it, it seems to me that chronic roiders, and those who already have some acne are more prone to get it..but thats just my opinion

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sides at that dose will be minimal and will very likely consist mostly of just an uncontrollable tendency to sprout erections for little or no reason. Have nolva on hand, enough for 20mg/ED for the length of your cycle through the end of pct. Take it if you get gyno symptoms (doubtful) or severe bloating (doubtful) or severe acne. (also doubtful... sometimes estrogen aggravates it.)

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

so does ne one think i should take some dht blockers?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Sides at that dose will be minimal and will very likely consist mostly of just an uncontrollable tendency to sprout erections for little or no reason. Have nolva on hand, enough for 20mg/ED for the length of your cycle through the end of pct. Take it if you get gyno symptoms (doubtful) or severe bloating (doubtful) or severe acne. (also doubtful... sometimes estrogen aggravates it.)
    Always at your best! Listen to the above advice. I doubt you will need dht blockers, that is low amount of test and I would go with the 400mg per week.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    when your on the roids you'll get them, after a week or 2 you'll start to notice...Honestly its not like its not worth the "sides" man, I did a few weeks of test E, got sides yes, got bloated, beard grew faster, but my bench and strength, size..everything just exploded, i gained 30 lbs total, i'm sure a lot was water, but man looking in the mirror every day and seeing some huge guy staring back....it was nice
    so I assume yer a lot bigger than yer avatar would make one assume? It would be cool to see a before and after.

timtim is offline Member
    so with about 4 weeks of test E, with no PCT, i gained 30, kept about 10-15
    is that a typo? 30 lbs. in 4 weeks?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    is that a typo? 30 lbs. in 4 weeks?
    Your location is funny

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Hey I just finished my first cycle and I used test C, at the time is started I weighed 210 and when I finished my 8 week cycle of test 250, I weighed 225, but now I weigh 215 - 218, alot more muscle now then before, and ive been off my cycle for a month now, but good look with yours.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    O yea my test shots were 250, every 4-5 days.

Go with 400mg/wk, even 400 is low and I doubt you'll see any major sides, maybe a little acne but thats probably it. I'd have some nolva on hand just incase, but I wouldnt take it unless I needed to, not on 400mg/wk

Governor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by domin210
    Goin to start my first cylce eva!!. Everyone keeps tellin me just to do a test cyle only to see how my body reacts and not to waste my time with addin some deca untill my sec cycle. So wat i want to knw is wat kind of results and side effects am i goin to run into when Just dont test cyp which is the test i got. I am thinkin of running 300-400mg a week i knw a lot of u say 500mg but i think those are good numbers for me, sinse its the 1st time. Also should i get nolva or evista? ?And im goin to do a clomid and nolva pct . Let me knw

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne is the only thing I don't miss about being younger. I would trade that to be 22 years old again though. Man, I got laid a lot back in 1991.....Ha, don't laugh....

Thread Information