znak is offline Senior Member

Primo questions- cycle critique

Trying to put together a cutting cycle that would be easy on the old ticker. I have read that primo and var are two of the best for BP, but I have not been able to find a cycle that incorporates both of them. Also, almost everything that I have founds recommends a primo/deca stack. Also primo is typically recommended with dbol or winny. That said, here is what I am thinking. I would appreciate any comments from those who have used primo:

Week 1-12 Primo 200 e3.5d
    Week 1-11 deca 200 ew
    Week 1-5 var 25 ed
    week 14-14 HCG at 1000 ed
    Week 15-19 Clomid therapy
    Novalex throughout

No primo lover out there???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have never used primo

but running primo deca and var are you not conserned with deca dick ?

Barbell is offline New Member
    I'm currently running this cycle:

Weeks 1-10 prop mon wed fri
    Weeks 1-10 primo 200mg mon 200mg fri mixed with prop
    Weeks 1-4 var 40mg per day
    Weeks 8-12 winny 50mg per day
    Nolvadex 20mg EOD

At present i'm into week 7.

I think you might be better off adding some test over deca .

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i have never used primo

but running primo deca and var are you not conserned with deca dick ?
    That was one of my questions. All the literature shows primo stacked with deca . Everyone on this site says you gotta have test in every cycle.

I know that prop would be great to add to this cycle, but I will not be able to inject every day or even every other day for the next 10 weeks due to travel.

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    That was one of my questions. All the literature shows primo stacked with deca . Everyone on this site says you gotta have test in every cycle.

I know that prop would be great to add to this cycle, but I will not be able to inject every day or even every other day for the next 10 weeks due to travel.

Help?

well just take test e or c and use some letro that would keep the bloat off i would leave the deca out it's not a good cutter

well just take test e or c and use some letro that would keep the bloat off i would leave the deca out it's not a good cutter
    I was thinking test e, but was really hoping that someone could explain why almost everything (including the home page for this site) recommends primo and deca . I have some time before I will start my cycle, but I am curious.

I was thinking test e, but was really hoping that someone could explain why almost everything (including the home page for this site) recommends primo and deca. I have some time before I will start my cycle, but I am curious.

the homopage is out dated and should be changed deca is no good for a cutter because of water retention off deca

i would just run test e because you can not shoot ed

var and primo

Hi there,

To be honest, primo and deca are both very anabolic and i think one or the other is fine. As you are cutting and considering primo then there is no real point in adding deca to this cycle. Add some test e as stocky121 suggests. Drink lots of water and keep your diet clean and do plenty of cardio. I can't see you getting any bloat this way.

the homopage is out dated and should be changed deca is no good for a cutter because of water retention off deca

i would just run test e because you can not shoot ed

var and primo
    I know the homepage is outdated, but it would seem that the whole internet is outdated too because almost every site recommends primo with deca.

Does anyone know why deca used to be recommended with primo?

I think someone just suggested this cycle and the rest followed. You will see that a lot of the steroid profiles on all sites are the same information just copied. It's the same way for cycles. It's better to get advice of members and mods on sites like this than just follow template cycles. This way you can put together a cycle tailored to your stats and needs.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Does anyone know why deca used to be recommended with primo?
    Yes. It is because they are both more anabolic than androgenic . Less sides than running deca at a higher dose. This is why I recommend test/deca/eq as a stack. Another good stack would be test/primo/eq. I would at least run a replacement dose of testosterone as it is the natural hormone that the male body needs to function properly...

So if you use primo/eq/test and you do not want a highly aromatizable compound at a large dose try:
    1-14 primo(methenolone enanthate ) 200-300 every 3.5(400-600mg total)
    1-14 test enanthate 100-150 every 3.5(200-300mg total)
    1-12 eq 300 every 3.5 days also.(600 total)

Var at that dose is too small and not ran long enough. If you must add an oral change the primo with deca(but only to week12) and run winny 25mg twice per day(50mg total) first 4 weeks as well as last 4 weeks right up to pct.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 08-02-2005 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    So if you use primo/eq/test and you do not want a highly aromatizable compound at a large dose try:
    1-14 primo(methenolone enanthate ) 200-300 every 3.5(400-600mg total)
    1-14 test enanthate 100-150 every 3.5(200-300mg total)
    1-12 eq 300 every 3.5 days also.(600 total)

Var at that dose is too small and not ran long enough. If you must add an oral change the primo with deca(but only to week12) and run winny 25mg twice per day(50mg total) first 4 weeks as well as last 4 weeks right up to pct.
    Winny kills my joints and I have var. Could I substitute var at 40mg ed for the winny in weeks 1-4 and 8-12? If I do, should I run deca or primo?

Run var for weeks 1-4. If you have some winny run it from weeks 8-12 at the end of your course. 2 weeks past your last shot of test and primo.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbell
    Run var for weeks 1-4. If you have some winny run it from weeks 8-12 at the end of your course. 2 weeks past your last shot of test and primo.

Winny and me don't agree. It is hell on my joints. That was why I was asking if I could/should run var at 40ed for week 1-4 and 8-12.

Meso-

When you get on take a look at this. Thanks bro!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Winny kills my joints and I have var. Could I substitute var at 40mg ed for the winny in weeks 1-4 and 8-12? If I do, should I run deca or primo?
    Yes var would be nice first 4 weeks, and if you run longer esters I would count backwards from pct and use those last 4 weeks as it will keep your levels up into pct.

Now your question is running deca or primo? Well, that would depend if you just run a replacement dose of test. You have read all about deca dick so your choice... If the primo is expensive maybe go EQ. If you are running eq already then I would use either stacked with it... again personal preference.

Hope this helps. PM me if you want to talk weekly doses of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yes var would be nice first 4 weeks, and if you run longer esters I would count backwards from pct and use those last 4 weeks as it will keep your levels up into pct.

Now your question is running deca or primo? Well, that would depend if you just run a replacement dose of test. You have read all about deca dick so your choice... If the primo is expensive maybe go EQ. If you are running eq already then I would use either stacked with it... again personal preference.

Hope this helps. PM me if you want to talk weekly doses of your cycle.
    Thanks bro.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Winny and me don't agree. It is hell on my joints. That was why I was asking if I could/should run var at 40ed for week 1-4 and 8-12.
    I'll tell you that nothing makes my joints hurt like Primo. I had to stop my last cycle half way cause the Primo put aches in the joints I wasn't even using.

If you run it with Deca your joints should be okay, but watch out for it anyway. Are you sure you want to use Deca in a cutting cycle bro?

Thread Information