Thread: Tren

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tren

Is it worth doing Tren for 4 weeks along with Prop for 8 weeks... i will be doing tren at 100mg/ml ED and Prop E0D at 100mg/ml for 8wks... good cycle..wut type of gains can i expect from the cycle is just stated....that is only and option its not set yet....im looking to do a good cycle for quality gains but i dont want to run shit for too long

IMO tren needs to ran for 8wks....it'll just be in full swing by the fourth. Trust me....by the end of the fourth week....you'll wanna run to 8.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run more test than tren and run test for at least two weeks past the tren too. It should help with recovery as tren is very surpressive. If this is your first time with tren, I would start with 50mg ed and see how you react first. 100mg ed is a lot if its your first time with it

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck runnign tren at 100mg ed.. it might be last time you even think about touching tren when you see the sides at that dosage.. its not safe besdies that to run that dosage. 500test and 400mg tren for 10-12 weeks. 4 weeks will do nothing.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Not sure I completely agree. However, I think that after 4 weeks on Tren (which is about when things really get rolling in terms of gains and leaning out) you will be kickin yourself in the ass for not planning to run it longer.

I ran Tren for 6 weeks at the end of my cycle and it was truly amazing. However, i truly wish that I could have run it for another 4 more weeks. I can only imagine what the gains would have looked like.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    Is it worth doing Tren for 4 weeks along with Prop for 8 weeks... i will be doing tren at 100mg/ml ED and Prop E0D at 100mg/ml for 8wks... good cycle..wut type of gains can i expect from the cycle is just stated....that is only and option its not set yet....im looking to do a good cycle for quality gains but i dont want to run shit for too long
    run the tren 8 and the test 10 but imo u should run the test ed. like the other bros said u should also start with 50mg of tren to see how ur body likes it i ran 100 mg ed for 10 wks with no sides except the sweating and back acne. but i have had bros run into all the bad sides at 50mg ed.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Should have the prop ED as well, and higher than the tren . Tren dosage should start in the 50 to 75mg range, adjusting as necessary to manage sides. The tren should run for 6 weeks, minimum. I am assuming you mean tren A. I would prefer to run the prop for several days to a week before starting the tren, and of course running the prop a bit after finishing the tren, too.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information