Thread: curious

flexshack is offline Member

curious

hey
    just wondering if it is okay to start a cycle after taking a break from lifting? i just took about a month break from the gym. not happy about it but i had no choice. anyway could i start my cycle upon my return to the gym or should i first get back into my routine and then start it? thanks
    flex

Mike Guest
    get into your routine for atleast a month before juicing

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's too long a break. i usually take a week off before i begin my cycles to make sure my whole body is fresh, but a month is too long.

flexshack is offline Member
    i know it is too long but i had no choice. i was recovering from an injury. but now i am healthy again and back in business. how long do you think i should lift now before starting a cycle? the cycle will be my first ever. i believe mike said a month but i am too impatient already. i just want to get back in there and tear things up. why do i need to start up for so long (a month) before starting? thanks
    flex

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you need to get that base back so you can develop muscle on top of it. when you're on AS, you need to be developing new muscle, not trying to tighten up weak muscle that you already have. i know you're impatieint, and it is YOUR body. if you wanna start now, then do it. you will get better results though if you listen to mike and wait a month.

Mike Guest
    Here is why -

You sit around for a month and when you go back into the gym you got three things working for you already.

1. Muscle memory - your muscle are just waiting to spring back to where they were.

2. Testosterone - your test has been sitting around and decreasing very slightly - that is until you get back in the gym and it starts to increase

3. Like test, your natural growth hormone will kick in overtime and work for you with the test just like juice - you will make better gains than if you had been in for a while

So let yourself grow naturally then a month in right when your GH starts to stabilize with your test throw the juice in and grow like hell.

Another reason would be that if you started juicing now - for one you will be using juice JUST to get where you have already been strength wise....waste of money. And secondly you will grow too fast and hurt yourself cause you wont be warmed up for it.

I know you wanna juice right now but TRUST me I have been doing this for a while and I promise you that you will appreciate having waited if you knew what the difference between the two options was.

Good luck.

Thread Information