moto is offline Junior Member

reconstructive surgery and a good cycle

i need some advice took a nice shitter in a race 2 months ago and snapped my a.c.l. (a semi major tendon).i took 2 months off before my surgey. worked my quads and calfes hard core the doctor said the more muscel the quicker the recovery.the surgey went like this cut a 5 inch peice of my quad out to attach it to the snapped end a then screwed the other end to my shin. to reconstruct my knee. i have been out a week and i start physical therapy tomorrow. i want to start my deca d bol winstrol cycle also tomorrow because my therapist office is in my gym ( health club) lol .i figure going there 3 times a week for therapy.so i just do my cycle work out all my muscles hard and my knee at it's owne pace is this a good idea. any info would be greatly appreciated on reconstructed surgey and anabolic steroids ?
    moto races fast and crashes hardcore

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Whatever you do bro, be careful Juice strengthens muscles, but does nothing to strengthen tendons or ligaments. Therefore, your muscles might beome to powerful for your tendons and "snap". Be safe, and think this one over. If you feel 100%, then go for it, anything less than that, my advice is to wait bro.
    I know it's hard when you want to get big, but if you do it right, when it's right, you'll get much better gains.
    P

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Are you friggin serious Moto? You're really thinking about taking juice after a week of surgery? Tendons / Ligaments don't heal that quick. In my sport, people get Tommy John done and they're out for a whole year. Hell, they don't start throwing until more than 2 months after the surgery because it takes forever for the shit to heal. I'd wait a while if I were you. I know you think that this will help you get back on the fast track, but look at it this way. Wait until you're 100 % and then take the juice to get over that 100 % mark. Just my 2 cents.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    these guys are right. you are on the right track, you just need to wait a little while. as for the deca , winny, dbol cycle- remember this..the deca will make your knee feel awsome. it will feel lubed and loose and strong. the winny is gonna tighten everything up, especially your hammies. it's very easy to pull a hammy on winny, so be careful. if was you, i would wait to juice, and i would probably avoid the winny.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: reconstructive surgery and a good cycle

Originally posted by moto
    the surgey went like this cut a 5 inch peice of my quad out to attach it to the snapped end a then screwed the other end to my shin. to reconstruct my knee
    I love injury stories. Here's a nice one. 4 years ago I was playing right field and dove for a ball. My glove (left hand) got caught in the grass I rolled my wrist over underneath my body. There are 8 tiny carpal bones in the wrist...I severly dislocated 4 of them (peri-luminate dislocation). When I took my glove off my wrist fell to the side and my pinky almost touched the side of my arm. I needed 2 surgeries. The second surgery lasted 4 hours. They had to cut out a 6 inch portion of the guider tendon in my forearm (make a fist and flex your hand forward...you will see the tendon) to make the repairs since I had torn all the existing tendons. Anyway, long story short, I was in three differen't casts for a total of 3 months and I went to physio for three months. I now have 50-60% mobility in that wrist. I couldn't lift for about 9 months after the surgery. Funny thing is, when I was in the emergency room waiting with Roberta, the only thing I could think of was "Will I be able to lift wieghts again?" Since then I have never taken it for granted and I have never complained about sore muscles. Sorry to get off topic. BTW I agree with the others. Wait a while before starting. The deca will make you feel great and if you are putting undue stress on that area you may not notice and as a result may damage the area further.

Pete

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Listen Bro I have worked around doctors for years and most are open minded, but what they insist on is truth no matter what. Do yourself a favor and ask him/her what they think about it. Tell them you would like to use genetic enhancers as a tool to increase your atheletic performance and competiveness. If they know the situation fully they can help you and I truely believe they will tell you good definitive information. If you dont like the answer you can still make your own decision. Worse case senerio, the answer will be " wait". And if thats all you have to worry about then its not that bad at all.

Anyway, thats what I would do if I were in your position. good luck with you recovery.

moto is offline Junior Member

be honest with your doctor

thanks to everyone for the help and i did ask my doctor about the use of roids after surgey. to find out he had stuided in this area .he was interviewed in a book called death in the locker room. he told me that he tested on anamials by cutting muscel tissue out then injecting them with test and it helped the recovery immensely.he said nothing bad about the the dbol deca stack forget the winney untill later.also take milk thistel with the dbol. he also said do my normal work out just when i do my knee he will be there to show me the proper weight and exerise so i dont re-injury. basicaly do every body part hardcore except my left knee my legs will be biggie and smalls.lol he gave me alot of info about roids and reconstructive surgey one of the best surgens in the united states. info on the doctor is peter jokl out of yale new haven sports surgen.thank for all your opions any more would be muched appreciated
    moto has reconstructed both knees and right shoulder race hard lift hard ride fast crash hard moto loves all cycles

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good advice boys!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: be honest with your doctor

Originally posted by moto
    basicaly do every body part hardcore except my left knee my legs will be biggie and smalls.lol

Oh that should look good... One leg all swollen and huge, and the other the size of a ski pole, make sure to post a pic, I think it'd be good enough to make "Ripley's Believe it Or not"

Thread Information