Thread: need addvice

james4434 is offline New Member

Exclamation need addvice

hi i need some addvice im going to start my first cycle on deca at 2 ml a week and 25mg off d-bol a day is this a good combo and am i takeing the rhite amount eney addvice welcome thanxs

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    bro u need to do sme research, and i seriously hope u got some test in your cycle somewhere. what is the mg/ml of your deca ?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, dont take anything yet. You need to do some research on how to cycle properly first. First off test should be the base of all cycles. Next what are you planning for PCT? Do you even know what it is? How long did you plan on running this cycle?

the deca is 200mg per 2ml

the cycle i was told to do was 10 weeks of deca at 2ml a week 6 week of d-bol for 6 week but start the d-bol in week 4 and to take 20mg of d-bol but no 1 told me eney thing about test what does test do sorry for sounding dum about test its my first cycle

test is what makes you man for starters. You should really have an understanding of what steroids do in your body and then you'll know why you need test. Any steroid will shut down your natural testosterone production, some are more surpressive than others too, deca is quite surpressive. So shortly after taking a steroid, you natural test production will be shut off and you will have no test in your body. No test = no libido, sex drive, hard ons, etc. Not to mention it affects mood, well being, etc. You also need to know what PCT is and why it is the most important aspect of taking steroids and keeping your gains. PCT stands for post cycle therapy . Its what you do to kick start your natural test production as quicky as possible to help keeps gains, avoid depression, etc. Knowledge is power. Do more research.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james4434
    the deca is 200mg per 2ml
    100 mg/ml??? That doesn't sound right, or at least it isn't the norm. Is it in amps? What kind is it?

Hang on this board for a few weeks to get a better idea of how to run a proper cycle. Run deca with no test and get limp dick. Some might say to up the d-bol a little, maybe to 30 mgs ed.

Go with test cyp or e for your first cycle. Around 500 mgs ew.
    Last edited by 8-MAN; 08-02-2005 at 01:39 PM.

thanks for the advice but when do i want to take a test

the strenth of the deca is 200mg iper every 2ml

a good first cycle should be 300-500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. Nothing else but test. You need to see how you react to one compound only.

do i take the test alongside my deca

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    100 mg/ml??? That doesn't sound right, or at least it isn't the norm. Is it in amps? What kind is it?

Hang on this board for a few weeks to get a better idea of how to run a proper cycle. Run deca with no test and get limp dick. Some might say to up the d-bol a little, maybe to 30 mgs ed.

Go with test cyp or e for your first cycle. Around 500 mgs ew.
    Good advice - I'm pretty new too and some of the best advice is to read as much as you can on this board including profiles, diet and PCT. Stow that deca away in a dark place and save it for another time - do a 1 st cycle of test e or test c and make sure you understand what proper PCT is - and have all your gear before you start. You'll find a lot of good advice here.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i would agree with that... and deca in 2ml amps at 200mg is common.... ive seen some... 500mg of test E a week, if you want to take the dbol 25mg ED for the first 4 weeks is fine. If you insist on going with deca, your stack is 500mg test/wk, 400mg deca/wk, and 25mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks.... do this for 10 weeks. This was my first cycle, and i put on 33 pds, kept 20. Have some Nolvadex on hand, and ldex if you want to control water bloat. Do proper PCT with Clen , nolva and if you like, ldex too.

do i take the test alongside my deca
    no only take test, save deca for another cycle. You can use dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle if you'd like, but there's no reason to throw 3 compounds in for a first cycle.

so i take test alongside my deca then

ok ill do that ive been told to train every day for 1 hour to 2 hour but i thought i need rest days

so i take test alongside my deca then

To be safe, 500mg test a week is a good start. 10 weeks test E, shot 2x a week. my other post covers what you would do if you insisted on taking the "bread and butter" stack.

ok ill do that ive been told to train every day for 1 hour to 2 hour but i thought i need rest days
    the beauty of juice is that rest is not nearly as important as it is when going natural. You can go every day, skip sunday, BUT EAT EAT EAT the right foods, take your multivitamin, WATER WATER WATER... read the diet forum for bulking...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    ya i would agree with that... and deca in 2ml amps at 200mg is common.... ive seen some... 500mg of test E a week, if you want to take the dbol 25mg ED for the first 4 weeks is fine. If you insist on going with deca, your stack is 500mg test/wk, 400mg deca/wk, and 25mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks.... do this for 10 weeks. This was my first cycle, and i put on 33 pds, kept 20. Have some Nolvadex on hand, and ldex if you want to control water bloat. Do proper PCT with Clen, nolva and if you like, ldex too.
    Didn't know it was in amps. He was measuring his dose by cc. Next time measure by mgs.

I really wouldn't do an oral first time around. I would actually just do the test to se how you react. You don't want to overdo it on your first time round. There will be plenty more to come...trust me

What do you have planned for PCT? It is very important in keeping your gains, minimizing sides, and getting test levels back up.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Yeah the boys here are right. You really should research up on your stuff. Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. maybe you could take dbol for a kick start but wait a while on the deca man. Your PCT is also very important. Really make sure you take everything step by step with caution.

Didn't know it was in amps. He was measuring his dose by cc. Next time measure by mgs.

I really wouldn't do an oral first time around. I would actually just do the test to se how you react. You don't want to overdo it on your first time round. There will be plenty more to come...trust me

What do you have planned for PCT? It is very important in keeping your gains, minimizing sides, and getting test levels back up.
    oops i think i assumed it was in amps cause ive seen the deca 200mg/2ml amps... maybe he should clear that up...

but will the test bulk me up

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    the beauty of juice is that rest is not nearly as important as it is when going natural. You can go every day, skip sunday, BUT EAT EAT EAT the right foods, take your multivitamin, WATER WATER WATER... read the diet forum for bulking...
    Don't know if I completely agree with that. If what you mean is that you can train longer and more intensely, then yeah I agree. But off days are vital. Just because you are not sore doesn't mean you are not building muscle. You don't want to break down that muscle until it is fully recovered. However, recovery time is often increased while on the juice. So by this, drummerboy is correct as well. Just don't go getting the impression that you can train bis and chest day after day like the beach boys do.

Also, make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. This is when your body does most of its growing. And I hope I don't have to mention your eating/drinking habits while "on".

the test that i can get is called test400 it comes in 10ml vials but i dont now how strong it is how meny ml do i take a week

i dont drink no alcohol i just drink protine shakes water coffe i try to eat a lot of protine stuff but i cant relly find eneything i like except tuna,pasta,fuite;veg

Don't know if I completely agree with that. If what you mean is that you can train longer and more intensely, then yeah I agree. But off days are vital. Just because you are not sore doesn't mean you are not building muscle. You don't want to break down that muscle until it is fully recovered. However, recovery time is often increased while on the juice. So by this, drummerboy is correct as well. Just don't go getting the impression that you can train bis and chest day after day like the beach boys do.

Also, make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. This is when your body does most of its growing. And I hope I don't have to mention your eating/drinking habits while "on".
    im assuming you meant that heal time is decreased. for sure use common sense, dont train a muscle that is sore, and break up your body in the week. If i have a weak muscle, i train it twice a week, all other groups can get once or twice if i feel like it. but no, never train the same group day after day... AND YES TEST WILL BULK YOU if the right dose is taken for u... forgot to mention sleep, 8man covered that... 8hrs a night, it is the primary recovery period!

the test that i can get is called test400 it comes in 10ml vials but i dont now how strong it is how meny ml do i take a week
    it should tell you the concentration on the bottle. first you need to find out how many mgs of deca are in a ml. then, figure out how many mgs per week you are going to do and inject an amount of mls that equals that dosage. it is basic arithmatic.

Say you are doing 500 mgs every week
    Your bottle is dosed at 100 mg/ml
    you would need to take (500mgs) / (100mg/ml) = 5 ml per week.

See how the units cancel and you are left with ml? I know you remember how to do this. lol. Hang in there bud.

but will the test bulk me up
    you can use test to bulk or cut, depends entirely on your diet and training!

tanks for all the addvice i will look up all we have talked about and will try test out fist for 10 weeks and how long do u pepole have your cycles for

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm starting test e 500 mg / week for 12 weeks.

Thread Information