guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

State of mind post cycle

How do you feel, or how does your thoughts and general mind set change post cycle? What do you think about etc. I would like to hear from those who have actually been on then went off for an extended amount of time, so say any period of at least 2 months. Maybe how would you compare the two (on/off)? Thanks.

Trooper5 is offline New Member
    Personally i just came off of a 12 week cycle, and I feel very UNmotivated. I find it harder and harder to A) Keep to my diet B) get a good workout at the gym and C) stick to my cardio ... Thats just me though, it also has to do with the fact that i was just on vacation in Vegas, and im going on another week long Vaca in a week, where i WOnt be working out and eating right, so I know these are all factoring in myself being UNmotivated. But once I get back from my second vaca, I am gonna be balls to the wall training and eating right again.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    this has everything to do with your personality, your cycle, your PCT. generally you are more mellow after a cycle.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper5
    I feel very UNmotivated. I find it harder and harder to A) Keep to my diet B) get a good workout at the gym and C) stick to my cardio ...
    Felt the exact same, except i also felt VERY depressed for a while too.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that with proper pct, or due to a hormonal crash do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    Felt the exact same, except i also felt VERY depressed for a while too.

RoidGut is offline Member
    well steroids mess with your hormones, so it should come as no surprise you end up a little messed up after a cycle....just consider it like PMS for guys on gear :P

TCEL300 is offline Member
    well what if you take medication?..like a mood stabalizer..or anti depressant..do you think that has any effect?

do you think it is mostly temporary and will return to normal in time?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    do you think it is mostly temporary and will return to normal in time?
    don't worry about it....everything will be back to normal given enough time. No need for mood stabilizers or such....just give your body time to adjust to the hell you just put it through.

i was pretty down and out after my first cycle....but it didn't take too long to recover....hope your pct was adequate

mkv213 is offline Member
    The only side I've ever had during PCT is I see trails from the clomid. It's all in your mind but only if you let it be.

Trooper5 is offline New Member
    My advice, coming from someone who has cycled just once MAYBE twice a year for about 4 years, DONT stop working out or eating right anytime after. Unfortunately after my cycle this year almost immediately after i finished i went to vegas for 5 days and just partied for 5 days straight, didnt eat right, DEFINITELY didnt sleep right, and didnt train. Thats what vacations are to me though, and it was well worth it to be quite honest losing some gains to party like a rock star for 5 days. But anyway, i came home and i was depressed from not being there, and not eating right and not training, and i STILL havent gotten back in the swing of things. You have to just force yourself to work ten times harder in the gym and eating right when you stop and i say even get an over the counter supplement or something, anything to help motivate your workouts. Im still depressed as hell right now, shit im eating F-in pizza right now telling you to make yourself work out hard and eat right, jesus whats wrong with me. Anyway, im depressed as SH!T right now and cant wait to come home from my vacation in a week and a half and really get back into it, NATURALLY.

dude i have 3 pieces of pizza in front of me right now, lol. but im not on or anything.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Last cycle I got so depressed right at the 30 day mark of my pct. I had to go on anti depressants. Not pleasant. The Lexapro really helped though, it was amazing.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I still have 3 shots left from my test and primo run not looking forward to coming off.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i get kinda emotional during pct, i let things get me down that normally wouldn't, especially women. I realize whats going on so I know I just have to push through it and it'll be better in a month or so. definately keep training and eating right. I kept eating/training the same during pct as when i was on. just finished pct a week ago, only down about 5lbs from when I finished cycle.

Thread Information