rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member

ephedra for pct???

hi guys im really tired right now. today was leg day at the local gym quick question for you guys. i may run ephedra with my pct and i wanted to know what the half life is?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    If you are using ephedra to cut during PCT that is not a good idea as you might be looking at major catabolism. Are you looking to use it for energy?

As for the half life question, don't quote me on this but I think it was between 5 and 6 hours. I'll do a search and see if I can find the exact half life for you.

Found this quote from another thread:

"a study reported that the half life of 20mg of ephedrine is 5.2 hours"

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...70&postcount=3

sceptic13 is offline New Member
    I used it in PCT last time without decreasing calories since I had read that it acts as a mild anti-catabolic, hence helping to maintain gains. Plus it helps motivate you for your workouts at a time when you're feeling a bit de-motivated.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Unless you prefer not to use it, you could run clen in order to try to minimize fat and muscle loss. I feel it is much more effective than ephedrine. Caffeine tabs gave me more of a boost than either clen or ephedrine.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    If you are using ephedra to cut during PCT that is not a good idea as you might be looking at major catabolism.
    allthough not EXTREMLY effective ephedra has demonstrated time and time again that it is actually ant-catabolic, not as much as say clenbuterol but still definatly not catabolic. IMO it is great for PCT it may just give you some of the intensity back that you lack after a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    allthough not EXTREMLY effective ephedra has demonstrated time and time again that it is actually ant-catabolic, not as much as say clenbuterol but still definatly not catabolic. IMO it is great for PCT it may just give you some of the intensity back that you lack after a cycle

Never said ephedra wasn't good to use for energy, I asked if he was going to try to cut through PCT because that is NOT a good idea. And anti-catabolic properties of fat burners such as clen and ephedra are way over-rated IMO. I doubt they would do much, if anything in terms of keeping gains through PCT.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i thought ephedra is supposed to be anti-catabolic..or am i way off here

taylor26 is offline Member
    yeah dude it is anit-catabolic

Thread Information