mkv213 is offline Member

Can I do this...?

Is it ok to throw my tren in with my Test/eq shot? Will be 2.5 cc's total. I wasn't sure if the tren would have any type of chemical reaction with the other 2 compounds or not.

THX

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    thats fine.

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    go for it, it will be ok as long as you can handle a 2.5cc injection, where are you injecting it???

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your good to go. Ive done the same.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GETINLARGE
    go for it, it will be ok as long as you can handle a 2.5cc injection, where are you injecting it???
    glute

Cool, thanks bros. Yeah, I'm all pinned up and sore. Figured I might as well save the sites for the rest of the week.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    im running tren test and eq now i love it.

RoidGut is offline Member
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but how do you go about drawing two different substances in the same syringe?

I mean when you are drawing in the second substance into the syringe, how do you make sure the two don't mix together before you can get rid of air bubbles and such? Does this not lead to inaccurate dosing?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If both are oil based substances, it doesn't matter if or when they mix together. Air bubbles float to the top where you can purge them. Just draw one substance, then suck some air into the rig, shoot the air into the second vial and draw that gear too. Try not to push any of the first gear into the vial of the second. If you are careful, dosing is accurate. Let's say you draw 1.2cc of test C and now you want to draw 1cc of deca . You know how to draw out 1.2cc so you do that. Now you suck some air into the syringe... 1cc worth. Shoot it into the deca vial. The rig should be pointed up into the upside down vial. Now when you have purged all the air out and can see that there is no air bubble in the needle ferrule, start sucking the deca into the rig until the plunger is at the 2.2cc mark. 1.2 + 1 = 2.2. Remove the rig from the deca vial. Suck in some more air to purge the pin, change to your shooting pin and purge the air out, and shoot.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

RoidGut is offline Member
    thx baron....will do that

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but how do you go about drawing two different substances in the same syringe?

I mean when you are drawing in the second substance into the syringe, how do you make sure the two don't mix together before you can get rid of air bubbles and such? Does this not lead to inaccurate dosing?
    just take the needle off of your injectin rig, pull the plunger back to have enough room to fill it with your gear then pull the substances with seperate needles and squirt them into the hole where the needle goes.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Is it ok to throw my tren in with my Test/eq shot? Will be 2.5 cc's total. I wasn't sure if the tren would have any type of chemical reaction with the other 2 compounds or not.

THX
    you made it sound like mixing the compounds would make it explode.

i do it like that also. the eq definetely tones down the injection pain from prop shots.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If both are oil based substances, it doesn't matter if or when they mix together
    you can mix oil and water based as well. I've injected aqueous winny and test prop quite a few times together.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    you made it sound like mixing the compounds would make it explode.

i do it like that also. the eq definetely tones down the injection pain from prop shots.
    Hey bro you never know. I thought I'd check before injecting the shit into my body. I always thought it was cool when I was a kid and I mixed bleach and amonia to watch the smoke. Who knew it was toxic and dangerous. I wasn't a chemist nor am I now.

Thread Information