catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

Arrow What is the prefered anti-estrogen

I understand Letro is the most powerful anti-e, but is is the most prefered on cycle, if so or not why? Cheers

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    actually the most powerful is Arimidex , but it's expensive. so if you can afford it it'll be your best shot.
    otherwise stick to Nolvadex .
    Last edited by smokethedays; 08-02-2005 at 12:02 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    i thought that letro was more powerful than letro, at least thats what it said in the profile.

really, according to hookers post on letrozole its supposed to be far more powerful.
    Ive never used arimidex , but from my usage with letro, i have to say is pretty good.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    i thought that letro was more powerful than letro, at least thats what it said in the profile.
    I thought that letro was just as strong as letro.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I thought that letro was just as strong as letro.

-The Baron-
    Ya know Baron, I 'll bet you're right!

So is Letro better on cycle than arimidex ?

Letro is stronger... more effective. Sometimes TOO effective. Remember, aromatase inhibitors prevent the formation of estrogen. A small amount of est is beneficial. Letro at moderate to high-ish doses will knock your est down to practically zero in a couple of weeks. That might be necessary when fighting a stubborn case of gyno or bloat before a show or something. But normally it is sort of overkill. If you want to keep using your willy for purposes other than peeing, you might want to stick with the arimidex or better yet with a proper anti-estrogen like nolva. So yes and no... sometimes letro is better, sometimes it isn't... depends on what you need it to do for you.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Letro is stronger... more effective. Sometimes TOO effective. Remember, aromatase inhibitors prevent the formation of estrogen. A small amount of est is beneficial. Letro at moderate to high-ish doses will knock your est down to practically zero in a couple of weeks. That might be necessary when fighting a stubborn case of gyno or bloat before a show or something. But normally it is sort of overkill. If you want to keep using your willy for purposes other than peeing, you might want to stick with the arimidex or better yet with a proper anti-estrogen like nolva. So yes and no... sometimes letro is better, sometimes it isn't... depends on what you need it to do for you.
    Thanks again Baron, you always seem to find the exact answers I need, cheers.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member

exactly.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I find arimidex doesn't work well for me, not nearly as well as letrozole . According to some studies, they should be at least roughly in the same range, but letrozole really is far superior. I used arimidex from a few different sources, but it is still possible that it was underdosed. The letrozole was from Lion, and it is excellent.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I'm on a cycle right now. As i already suffered from gyno before steroid use i am running 1.25mg Letro ED, as i dont want it getting any worse. So far everything is good. Sex drive is still in overdrive from the prop.

Great! How long on the letro so far? How much aromatizable AAS you using?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Great! How long on the letro so far? How much aromatizable AAS you using?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-
    Been on letro just over 3 weeks. Cycle started 2 weeks ago.
    Prop Wks 1-4
    Test E 1-13 500mg week
    EQ 1-12 400mg week

This is my first proper cycle.

I may extend the Test E and EQ.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never tried letro so cant comment, but have tried arimidex and nolva. I personally like nolva better since a synthetic estrogen its more beneficial for lipid values, than an anti aromatase like arimidex

looks nice. Nothing crazy, just good time tested stuff. You should have no surprises and you should be able to grow on that pretty good. Hope you got nolva just in case but I doubt you will need it. Yes, extending the test and eq might be nice. No sense getting crazy with it but a couple more weeks would do you good. Do you have any hcg ? You will probably have the shrinkies by the 8th or 9th week. You might find that extending this cycle will make recovery take a bit longer unless you get some hcg in you at least at the end of the cycle. No worries, though... you will come back. It is just a matter of whether it is quick, or quicker.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    proviron ..

looks nice. Nothing crazy, just good time tested stuff. You should have no surprises and you should be able to grow on that pretty good. Hope you got nolva just in case but I doubt you will need it. Yes, extending the test and eq might be nice. No sense getting crazy with it but a couple more weeks would do you good. Do you have any hcg ? You will probably have the shrinkies by the 8th or 9th week. You might find that extending this cycle will make recovery take a bit longer unless you get some hcg in you at least at the end of the cycle. No worries, though... you will come back. It is just a matter of whether it is quick, or quicker.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-
    Thank you for your input. I dont have any HCG. I am running 20mg of nolva ED aswell. I know this might be "overload" but i just wanted to be double sure that bloat, gyno issues were kept to an absolute minimum. What do you think?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Been on letro just over 3 weeks. Cycle started 2 weeks ago.
    Prop Wks 1-4
    Test E 1-13 500mg week
    EQ 1-12 400mg week

This is my first proper cycle.

I may extend the Test E and EQ.
    Thats a good cycle but let me throw in a suggestion. Use prop the last 2 weeks after your last shot of test E so you can start pct 3 days after your last shot of prop. It makes things much easier for you. That is if you wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test e before pct I cannot remember for sure. Good luck.

jesse_james is offline Member
    I would say Nolvadex alone does a good enough job, when I took letro it hindered my gains alot.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Thank you for your input. I dont have any HCG. I am running 20mg of nolva ED aswell. I know this might be "overload" but i just wanted to be double sure that bloat, gyno issues were kept to an absolute minimum. What do you think?
    Okay but remember bloat is a temporary thing. At the end of the cycle, it goes away. Not much of an issue unless you have high blood pressure. The gyno is the more serious thing, and the HDL is something to consider, but don't worry about carrying a little water. It is TEMPORARY.

20mg is not really overkill, depending on you. You might need that much. You might not. Your own experience will tell you that. Me, for a preventative measure, I use 10mg but I have enough on hand to bump it up to 40.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information