Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Cycle Advise

jtwood is offline New Member

Question please i need advise

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 190
    Bf: 10%
    Cycle Experience: 5 Under My Belt

Question(s): Guys I Look Pretty Good. Ive Had Some Great Gains Over The Past Yr. Ive Really Cut My Body Fat And Have Put On Some Good Quality Mass This Past Cycle. I Really Want To Put On Some Size Though. Then Lean Up Again. In Apx. 6 Wks Ill Be Startin A Pretty Agressive Bulking Cycle. Im Really Ready To Put On Some Serious Mass. Ive Got 4 Btls Of Sust Right Now. Im Also Planning On Running Some Gh And Igf-1. What Should Be My Doses And What Else Should I Stack? Im Planning On About A 20 Wk Stretch. I Know At The End, Id Like To Run Some Winny And Draw Off Some Water And Solidify My Gains Hopefully. Any And All Advice Would Be Greatly Apprecitaed. Thanks Bros.
    Last edited by jtwood; 08-02-2005 at 10:35 PM.

xplosion is offline Banned
    imo save money cut out the hgh ur to young wait to u get older

and 5 cycle under ur belt at 22 damn man lol chill a little

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwood
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 190
    Bf: 10%
    Cycle Experience: 5 Under My Belt

Question(s): Guys I Look Pretty Good. Ive Had Some Great Gains Over The Past Yr. Ive Really Cut My Body Fat And Have Put On Some Good Quality Mass This Past Cycle. I Really Want To Put On Some Size Though. Then Lean Up Again. In Apx. 6 Wks Ill Be Startin A Pretty Agressive Bulking Cycle. Im Really Ready To Put On Some Serious Mass. Ive Got 4 Btls Of Sust Right Now. Im Also Planning On Running Some Gh And Igf-1. What Should Be My Doses And What Else Should I Stack? Im Planning On About A 20 Wk Stretch. I Know At The End, Id Like To Run Some Winny And Draw Off Some Water And Solidify My Gains Hopefully. Any And All Advice Would Be Greatly Apprecitaed. Thanks Bros.
    Trying not to flame here bro, but you have "5 cycles under my belt" and you weigh only 190?? What did you weigh before 130? You shouldve waited until you were 23+ to start AS, but damn if youve done that many cycle stopping now and waiting 'till youre 23 will not do any good.

~theJuice~

Thread Information