Thread: Damn Backne!

DAMNSIDES! is offline New Member

Damn Backne!

What up guys? I gotta a question or 2. I have been on and off of juice for about 2 years. I have taken Testoprim-D, Test- 250, equpoise, winny, and HGH (not all at once). I stop because i ALWAYS breakout on my back and shoulders BAD! I have been off any kind of juice for about 3 months and STILL have a ****ed up back and shoulders. I started a cycle to get ready for the summer pools, lakes, etc. BUT NOW I AM TOO EMBARASSED TO TAKE OFF MY SHIRT!! Does anyone have any advice on how to get speed up getting rid of the acne i have and is there ANY kinda test that wont make me break out?? Also, why dont Proffesional BBers have backne?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, if you aren't already get a tan it helps the most. And you could try using dawn dish washing soap with a scrubber in the shower, a lot of guys report excellent results from this but I confess I've had minimal success. The acne on my back and center chest lasted about 4-5 months after my last cycle including fina, but if you get a tan it really does help at least hide it.

DAMNSIDES! is offline New Member
    yeah, i tan twice a week and yes it does hide it. I just wish i didn't have to HIDE it. I wish i just didnt have it. I love the way I look and feel when i do do a smal cycle (usually test and HGH or test and Winny or EQ). Why don'y pro BBers break out from all the shit THEY take??

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Good question about the pros. I am going to start a new thread with that in the title so we can get some answers....

Thread Information