theron is offline Associate Member

Is it true that the more d-bol you take the stronger you will become?

With a real good diet and moderate cardio excercise along with d-bol taking will you become stronger?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Is it true that the more d-bol you take the stronger you will become?

Originally posted by theron
    With a real good diet and moderate cardio excercise along with d-bol taking will you become stronger?
    i'm sure on a grid dosage and strength will have a direct relationship -- but to a certain point. AAS at a certain point (i am not one to take it to that level) levels off performance while only the side effects increase with the dosage. i don't have any specific figure for dbol , but i figure it's a good rule of thumb not to exceed ~50mg/day.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking dbol will help you gain rapid size and with that some strength increases as well. But the maximum I would recommend you taking bol is 6 weeks tops. The norm is usually 4 weeks. People do not exceed this because of the stress dbol puts on the liver. Also you must take into consideration that AS is not done constantly because you will over saturate the receptors. In other words you will have built up an immunity to the AS and it will no longer be beneficial to you. This is why people take time off and try to mix up cycles, to try and shock the receptors.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    taking more of just about any AS will make you stronger the more you take, but that strength will reach a plateau as receptors and other factors saturate.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    check this out bro. i took 15mg the 1st day 30 the 2nd then 45 the 3rd then started over again for almost 4 weeks. i held almost no water gained 10lbs but my strength shot through the roof. i'm 214lbs and i've been off for a couple of weeks and still can do sets of eight on the bench with 335 and sets of 6-8 on squats with 425.

theron is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. guys!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by rexflexall
    check this out bro. i took 15mg the 1st day 30 the 2nd then 45 the 3rd then started over again for almost 4 weeks. i held almost no water gained 10lbs but my strength shot through the roof. i'm 214lbs and i've been off for a couple of weeks and still can do sets of eight on the bench with 335 and sets of 6-8 on squats with 425.
    Thats the first time Ive heard that about not holding water while on dbol cause from experience ,Ive held a lot of water while I was taking thais and everyone i know have always held water but i guess you beat the odds by not holding water. I have a question, why did you take different dosages like that ? I was just curious

Thread Information