andy32 is offline New Member

HELP with Sust Injections!?!?!?!?

everywhre i read says that sust needs to be injected only once a week, however i hear that it needs to be injected EOD. If im taking 500mg a week, from 250 mg amps, how can it be injected EOD.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you can inject it twice per week and still get good results. In fact if you are looking for ~20lbs this can be achieved with bi-weekly injections. It is recommended that sust be taken EOD to best utilize the short esters in the blend. But anybody who says it must be injected EOD probably hasn't used sust. I know personally at least 5 or 6 guys, and countless guys on this board who have used it with 2x injections/week and netted 20lbs or more. So just shoot 1 amp twice a week.

If you want to shoot EOD then you could crack the amps and filter the gear into a large vial. But that's a lot of nonsense I wouldn't waste my time.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was sust 250 1ml per week with one injection and I gained over 20-25lbs while on cycle as I recall. Second cycle I used sust 2x per week and it worked well also. I wouldnt worry about it, 2x will work just fine.

andy32 is offline New Member
    would an 8 week cycle at 500 mg a week be sufficient for a first time cycle??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd go 10. but the dose is fine

spag is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    My first cycle was sust 250 1ml per week with one injection and I gained over 20-25lbs while on cycle as I recall. Second cycle I used sust 2x per week and it worked well also. I wouldnt worry about it, 2x will work just fine.
    I agree, even 1cc a week would be benefical. I think it is a good idea for someone who is just getting started. Sust is potent and stays in the system for a long time. This is what I would tell a beginer who (reads about) gets mentally pumped and plans on starting a Sust-deca w/ some primabolin to cut up toward the end cycle. Just Cause he read in musclemag that thats what Ronnie Coleman does in the offseason.
    BTW musclemag is a still decent mag but I think they ruined the Ask Zulak sect.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    do more research before taking anything.. there is lots more for you to know before trying this.....

Thread Information