ward065 is offline Member

There was a steroid segment on CNBC a few mins ago

I was flipping through the channels and came across CNBC, and there was a segment on steroids ......as i started watching it the host of the show (danny deutche?) was talking to some state senator i think in CA Who wants to ban DHEA and other supplements to kids or something......then suddenly Rick Collins was on the show and basically the only thing he said on the whole segment was that there have been studies that have shown creatine has been shown not to cause long term health problems

i missed some of it, but then they were talking to lou ferrigno and some other "natural" bodybuilder who won mr. usa 2004 (whether natural or not is questionable imo). There was this other older guy who apparently was a bodybuilder years ago and he countered with the CA senator saying that legislation to ban all nutritional supplements to teens was a bad idea.

wish i saw the segment from the beginning. a few mins after they switched it to the holloway case.

you still may be able to catch re runs of the show, i don't know just wish i flipped the channel a little earlier, lol

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Donny Duetche. He always does high profile, newsmaker type stuff on his show. Its fun to watch sometimes cuz he has no idea what is going on about 99% of the time. And by the way it sounds, this senator from CA has no idea what is going on either.

I just wonder who these so-called "experts" are who think that using any type of supplement is bad, regardless of whether or not is controlled or not, they want to ban it all. F-ed up is all that comes to mind. We need some less tight-a** guys running this country.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Yeah Donny Duetche. He always does high profile, newsmaker type stuff on his show. Its fun to watch sometimes cuz he has no idea what is going on about 99% of the time. And by the way it sounds, this senator from CA has no idea what is going on either.

I just wonder who these so-called "experts" are who think that using any type of supplement is bad, regardless of whether or not is controlled or not, they want to ban it all. F-ed up is all that comes to mind. We need some less tight-a** guys running this country.
    did you see it? Anything good that i missed?

Rick collins only spoke one sentence that i heard and that was about creatine. Wish there was more time on the show, maybe he could have offered some good arguments.

Thread Information