cichboy is offline New Member

squirted some blood

I just did a quad injection with a 25 g pin of 1ml of tren and when i pulled the pin out blood shot straight out and ran all the way down to my foot and i got a small knot at the site and its kinda sore what the fuk happened.my bro said it was probly a blood vessel.hope it wasnt something serious...I always injctd in my glutes for my first cycle but now iam running a little tren ed and iam hitting diff spots like delts,quads,and the glutes. ive never aspiirated either because i tought it was pointless and its fukin hard to do it on your delts do i really need to aspirate on shoulders because ive never done it but after today seriuosly thinking about it. if so iam gonna have my bro do it for me on my delt days from now on. I can do my quads and glutes myself.1 more thing can i hit my quad more than 1ce a week like if i dont shoot in the same xact spot..and i shot my quad on monday w/ 1cc and its still pretty sore will i get used to and not be sore for like a week or will always be like this SAME WITH DELTS.
    Last edited by cichboy; 08-03-2005 at 04:07 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you hit a blood vessel like your brother said or just went throw a vein.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happened to me once they had to amputate the leg a week later....good luck. J/K you will be fine that has happened once to me though and I am doing fine as you will be.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Same thing happened to me once they had to amputate the leg a week later....good luck. J/K you will be fine that has happened once to me though and I am doing fine as you will be.
    THANKS DUDE.......

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I have had that happen to me too. I was sore for as couple days at the site but not too big a deal.

SO NEXT time I should aspirate right?do you guys think i lost any of the gear along w the blood if so i couldnt of lost that much right?btw how long until you start to feel the tren a kik in...
    Last edited by cichboy; 08-03-2005 at 04:29 PM.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    ALWAYS ASPIRATE , no matter what site you're using. The idea is to prevent the possibility of injecting directly into a vein which is more likely than you may think.

However, aspirating won't necessarily prevent what you're describing. Sometimes you nick a blood vessel on the way in or out and you get a bit of a spurt. No big deal Bro, it happens. The lump will disipate in a while, it's just some partially coagulated blood and a little swelling. Probably won't be the last time that will happen to you if you keep juicing. I always open one extra alchohol pad and have it ready when I jab. If you hit a geiser, just slap the pad on it for a few seconds before you put a band aid on it.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cichboy
    SO NEXT time I should aspirate right?do you guys think i lost any of the gear along w the blood if so i couldnt of lost that much right?btw how long until you start to feel the tren a kik in...

You should asperate but that happens to me even when I asperate. I dont think you lost too much, I always have a little come out after I get done injecting and it never slowed me down. All it takes is nowing that you have tren in your body and you will start to see gains from it.

thanks broz.....good answers.

Thread Information