Tom123 is offline Junior Member

Question Can you reverse mild Gyno with letrozole (letro)?

Im stopping mt sust / dbol cycle 3.5weeks in due to gyno. Can you reverse mild Gyno with letrozole (letro)? Im using 80mg nolvadex ED and thats not stopping the Gyno completeley. To letro or not to letro. I f i can reverse the gyno i may continue my cycle in a weeks time. what ya think?

Thanks

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I think sometimes people confuse watery nipples "test nipples" with gyno (although it may be a sign of some sort of reaction to the estrogen to a certain extent). I've noticed 3 stages of nipple reaction to estrogen levels in the body while on cycle...

Stage 1: Watery, puffier than normal looking nipples (when you get cold they shrink back to normal size tight against the chest)
    Stage 2: Watery, puffy, somewhat "titty" looking nipples, with some itchiness
    Stage 3: Same nipples mentioned above with classic "lumpiness" below the surface. Possibly painful.

If you are treating with SERM or AI and your nipples are back into stage 1, I think you are fine... these nipples tend to shrink back to normal size / composure post cycle... if you are in stage 2 or 3 I think you should treat it. Anyone else notice this / agree?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    I think sometimes people confuse watery nipples "test nipples" with gyno (although it may be a sign of some sort of reaction to the estrogen to a certain extent). I've noticed 3 stages of nipple reaction to estrogen levels in the body while on cycle...

Stage 1: Watery, puffier than normal looking nipples (when you get cold they shrink back to normal size tight against the chest)
    Stage 2: Watery, puffy, somewhat "titty" looking nipples, with some itchiness
    Stage 3: Same nipples mentioned above with classic "lumpiness" below the surface. Possibly painful.

If you are treating with SERM or AI and your nipples are back into stage 1, I think you are fine... these nipples tend to shrink back to normal size / composure post cycle... if you are in stage 2 or 3 I think you should treat it. Anyone else notice this / agree?
    Im using Nolva at 80mg ED at the moe, I Have lumps behind the nipples which I hope as the are not to tough will go away with the letro. Im feeling what your saing in the above though.

When I feel pain does this mean that the Gyno is occouring or about to start developing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    Im stopping mt sust / dbol cycle 3.5weeks in due to gyno. Can you reverse mild Gyno with letrozole (letro)? Im using 80mg nolvadex ED and thats not stopping the Gyno completeley. To letro or not to letro. I f i can reverse the gyno i may continue my cycle in a weeks time. what ya think?

Thanks
    Letozole (or femera)is very effective in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of romatase -- in other words, it process is to lowering estrogen levels in the fat cells. I've read especialy here at AR alot of success stories with letro. I would get some quick and try it out. Its not worth waiting and letting it set in and get worse. The quicker the better... As far as continuing with the cycle.....well probably not, but thats just me.. Everybody is different. You can prob get some letro from ar-r .com within the week. Good luck bro and let us know how it goes.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Letozole (or femera)is very effective in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of romatase -- in other words, it process is to lowering estrogen levels in the fat cells. I've read especialy here at AR alot of success stories with letro. I would get some quick and try it out. Its not worth waiting and letting it set in and get worse. The quicker the better... As far as continuing with the cycle.....well probably not, but thats just me.. Everybody is different. You can prob get some letro from ar-r.com within the week. Good luck bro and let us know how it goes.
    Well ive ordered some tonight. Im in the UK but i still think we manage to get AR-R products within 5 days. Ill prob start a fresh cycle in a few weeks. I think the Sust is making me feel rough.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely stop the dbol .. if you're almost 4 wks into the cycle the test should be kicking anyway...

You should 100% w/o a doubt run the letro to try and kill the gyno lumps... if they go away you're probably good to continue but... I dunno.. you should get more input from some of the more experienced brothers on that one.. I've never encountered lumpy gyno myself.

Chances are as long as you're acting to treat the gyno you shouldn't be left with too serious gyno after the cycle is over... how many days has the pain / lumps been going on? Painful / lumpy is definitely the sure-fire signs.. everything else is just water puff and is questionable in my opinion (but maybe still worth running something for)...?

Definitely wanna hear some others input on this...

Peace bros

The funny thing is there is no pain or itchyness. I only get pain if touch my nipples and thats also a rareity.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Once you get gyno the only way to get rid of it is by surgery. gynocomastia is: Abnormal enlargement of the male mammary glands, sometimes to the point of secreting milk. The glan will usually swell up and become very tender while it is growing, lets say on a cycle while you are experianceing high estrogen, progesterone, and igf-1 levels. Once off cycle the gland will shrink and return to normal and you will be less aware of it, the gland is not actually going away it just isnt growing anymore.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    Once you get gyno the only way to get rid of it is by surgery. gynocomastia is: Abnormal enlargement of the male mammary glands, sometimes to the point of secreting milk. The glan will usually swell up and become very tender while it is growing, lets say on a cycle while you are experianceing high estrogen, progesterone, and igf-1 levels. Once off cycle the gland will shrink and return to normal and you will be less aware of it, the gland is not actually going away it just isnt growing anymore.
    Anyone elses point of view on this one? I have heard of sucsess stories where by medication has been used over time to at least reduce the appearance of gyno.

I have just a puffy nipple. Im sure thats the test. Ive been runing nolva 80mg ED and im sure im sensitive to gyno. I have stopped my cycle and will do PCT in 18 days.

So any views, sucsess with letro???

Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    Anyone elses point of view on this one? I have heard of sucsess stories where by medication has been used over time to at least reduce the appearance of gyno.

I have just a puffy nipple. Im sure thats the test. Ive been runing nolva 80mg ED and im sure im sensitive to gyno. I have stopped my cycle and will do PCT in 18 days.

So any views, sucsess with letro???
    bump

Please guys

no one?

haloha

Thread Information