Montgomery is offline Associate Member

does stacking really decrease side effects?

Does stacking something like test prop with a milder, cutting steroid like winstrol really produce less side effects than just running the test on it's own, or do you just see more gains relative to the side effects?

Montgomery

Jsik98 is offline Member
    The concept behind stacking drugs to decrease sides is to use substances which combat the negative aspects of one another. Such as using Winny and running deca along w/ it to prevent dry, aching joints, and adding test to those two to prevent shut down. The more you know about different compounds, the easier it will be to determine which combinations of drugs would be best for you. Good luck in your quest for knowledge! You'll learn much of what you need to know from this site alone.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    BTW- Who said Winny is a "mild" steroid ?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Stacking is a way to increase certain effects of steroids , while minimizing others. A stack can be more harmful than a single drug, or a stack can be safer than a single drug. It depends on what is being combined, and how.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Different drugs do different things. I found that I get more off of doing 2-3 compounds totalling 400-750mg a week rather then just one compound at 750-1000mg a week with less side effects.

You're taking less of multiple things that all give you different types of results so take advantage of it while you can.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Ok, so with a specific stack like winny and test, would there be any cancellation of sides. As far as I know test doesn't have the same results as deca to combat the dryness. As far as winny being a "milder" steroid , is it not quite a bit less anabolic than test or deca or equipose?

Thanks for your advice so far guys!

Montgomery

BlueHen is offline New Member
    You can also minimize the estrogen sides by stacking a stronger compound with a milder one.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    What your talking about is called a synergistic(spelling?) effect. The idea is 1+1=3, each compound compliments each other. I have found this to be true, like ron the bull said, low doses of several drugs are better than a mega dose of one.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    my motto- "a little bit of everything, not alot of anything"

Thread Information