DBOL617 is offline New Member

British Dragon DBOL and Winny

I Just got BD dbol 10 mg and winny 10mg tabs are they any good? and how do I take the winny tabs? Im new to this site, just asking for some help and also Im on my 4th week of liquid clenbuteral, should I even bother takin the DBOL's?

what do I do?

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you started taking shiet and have know idea what you are doing. People like you are the ones that overdose, die and have someone blaming the juice for your death.
    No one is gonna answer your question. go read the educational threads and learn before you fvck yourself up real good.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should stop what it is that your doing and do some research on how to use them correctly and safely. Let me get you started in the right direction

Clenbuterol handbook

Newbies this is for you

Oral only cycles are pretty much a waste of time. To do it correctly you have to inject

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    well for starters BD anything is good if its real . I love Bd d-bol stuff makes me huge and strong , but you really need to learn more before you start a cycle!!!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    dbol is primarily a jumpstarter to a test based cycle... 30-40 mg/ED for weeks 1-4... that's it... you would be wasting it to start now.
    Save it for the next cycle... but in between... start educating yourself bro, you got a lot to learn. Begining with never putting something in your body youdon't FULLY understand. Good luck!

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    Bd is good if it's real you need to study before you do anything I was like you very recently. Do some homework you will be thankfull you did.

Thanks For The Help Fellas!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol makes your kidneys feel sick when you do them too long. Kind of like that Sunday morning feeling in your lower back after drinking all night. orals are tough on yer body, use them in 4 - 6 week max cycles. It sounds like you're trying to do some kind of cutting cycle but then you have some dbol. That makes no sense.

You should be doing 500mgs/week of injecteble test e, sustanon , cyp or prop. You'll get much better results and it's much safer. Save the orals for your next few cycles. Use that oral winny at the end of a cycle, not together with another oral, especially a moderately strong androgen like dbol. You would be better off with injectable winny. Dbols are fine if used to jump start your INJECTABLE cycle like Heracles said.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-01-2005 at 06:02 PM.

spag is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBOL617
    Thanks For The Help Fellas!
    I know your not being a wisea.. so I'll tell ya this.
    These guys are not trying to be jerks but they are right. read the EDforum before asking Q that make you look like a waist of time (and beyond help).
    Call it tough love. They dont wish you any harm.

yea im not being wise, im being thankful, thats why I asked. but anyways Im planing on trading my buddy those winny pills for winny QV 50 mg take that after this last week of clen and start the clen back up midway thru the winny, and after im done with those ill take some primos that I have also. I think that would work good too. what you think?

dude test should be the base of every cycle period!!! I would never run a cycle without test regardless of my goals.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I second longhorn..He knows what hes talking about, brother.....

what kind of test should I throw in with that then?

what kind of test should I throw in with that then?

do some research first about the different types of esters first. You'll learn a lot more than if I just say take 500mg/wk of test e

all last summer thats all i ever did was take test 250 i think my body got immune to it, but ill take some enthate stacked with something else.

all last summer thats all i ever did was take test 250 i think my body got immune to it, but ill take some enthate stacked with something else.
    i highly doubt youre immune to test!! Obviously you didnt know what you were doing last summer either!

yeah prob, I young and stupid I wanna do it right this time.

we're just trying to help bro.

you think this would be a decent trade if I traded my british dragons 100 winny 10mg pills and 100 dbol 10 mg pills for a bottle of 50 mg QV winny?

how many ml's is the QV winny? You realize you need to take 50mg ed so a 10ml bottle will only last 10 days, a 20ml bottle 20 days and so on. Right now youve got 20 days of winny pills at 50mg/ed. Get some test

yea but im trying to trade orals for injectables im gonna pick up some test this weekend hopefully. thanks for your help.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    well for starters BD anything is good if its real . I love Bd d-bol stuff makes me huge and strong , but you really need to learn more before you start a cycle!!!
    "anythin is good if its real" crap!
    you should not be takin 2 orals at the same time,if you do not realize why you deserve to lose your liver!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people treat their body like a temple, some treat their bodies like a playground. I have a playground outside of my temple. hehe....jus joking.....

Thread Information