chris2wire is offline Member

Donating blood while on juice

Girlfriend may make me go donate blood with her... Im on test.

Two concerns... First of all would my blood get rejected for any reason? I don't have diseases but could they say my blood is uhm dirty from illegal substances or something. You guys know what I mean...

Secondly... Is walking into a government ran organization like the red cross and giving steroid filled blood, after filling out forms, the same as robbing a bank and using your own car and license plate for the getaway?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I think the main problem is that your using needles to DO the test, and second, when you go to the hospital and tell your doc/a nurse/etc, that you've done/are doing roids, they arent ognna call the cops...its not like that with the medical community as far as i know

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't do it. Just to be safe. I am sure that you will have to sign or give consent to something that says you aren't taking any illegal substances. If your blood gets tested and something comes up you would probably get in trouble. Of course they probably don't test for AAS or testosterone levels , but why risk it? I would just play it safe and not donate.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    DO NOT DO IT!

You have to think about the person who might be recieving your blood, if it is a female, all of that testosterone will most certainly cause permanent viralization for her. If you have anything in your body that isn't natural then you should not donate.

Edit: I think you should just come up with an excuse for the nurses. Find a perscription drug that you know causes them to not accept your blood and then simply say that you are taking it. Then tell your girlfriend that they wouldn't let you do it because of "bla bla bla". Everyones happy.
    Last edited by Defconx3; 08-03-2005 at 04:13 AM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    I think the main problem is that your using needles to DO the test, and second, when you go to the hospital and tell your doc/a nurse/etc, that you've done/are doing roids, they arent ognna call the cops...its not like that with the medical community as far as i know
    I have a friend who is a doctor and he says he has seen other doctors call the police and have someone baker acted for admitting use of a controlled substance.. sure it doesnt happen all the time but it has.

RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member
    when you donate there is a part where you put a sticker that say's use my blood or don't use. There is also a 1-800 number they give you,call it and just say that you don't want them to use it.You should call..

somedude247 is offline Member
    Why spend your dollars to get drugs into your blood..only to donate it away....does not make sense to me at all.....

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Man, why the hell would you do that? Make up an excuse to tell your girlfriend. Besides, she can't "make" you go donate....unless you are really whipped. Plus, it is just one more added risk to getting caught using. I agree with somedude.

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    Tell her youve done it before and your veins always collapse and they can never get a full bag and that you dont want to sit there for a while only to hve them get an unusable half bag. Thats what i tell people when i dont want to donate due to usage of any substances

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    DO NOT DO IT!

You have to think about the person who might be recieving your blood, if it is a female, all of that testosterone will most certainly cause permanent viralization for her. If you have anything in your body that isn't natural then you should not donate.

Edit: I think you should just come up with an excuse for the nurses. Find a perscription drug that you know causes them to not accept your blood and then simply say that you are taking it. Then tell your girlfriend that they wouldn't let you do it because of "bla bla bla". Everyones happy.
    Not true... if you use esterized steroids , there is not enough of a dose available in a pint of blood at any time to cause any effects to the recipient. Any test in the blood will be disposed of by the recipient's liver and kidneys within a few hours. Your deposition of steroids is in a muscle and continuously released from that site to replace what is removed by liver and kidneys or also its simply consumed. The lady recipient will probably feel nothing more then a little bit hornier then usual.

As far as donating while on steroids. Guys who are on legal testosterone replacement programs are encouraged to donate blood 3 to 4 times a year to combate a condition caused by steroids that causes you to have excessive levels of red blood and white blood cells, your blood while on steroids is excessively thick and the immune system within the blood (white blood cells) are particularly robust. Actually blood given by a steroid user is "better" blood then that given by a non-steroid user. The quality of your blood is so good it can help the recipient heal faster, fight infection, etc, so no reason to hold back, not only that but its good for YOU, the steroid user. We should all donate blood especially if cycles are 3 months or longer because your super thick blood can make you more susceptable to heat stroke or other thick blood related strokes.

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    bump

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I have a friend who is a doctor and he says he has seen other doctors call the police and have someone baker acted for admitting use of a controlled substance.. sure it doesnt happen all the time but it has.

Whats "baker acted"? Possesion is a crime. i don't think being on a substance is a crime, unless driving a car, right?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Not true... if you use esterized steroids , there is not enough of a dose available in a pint of blood at any time to cause any effects to the recipient. Any test in the blood will be disposed of by the recipient's liver and kidneys within a few hours. Your deposition of steroids is in a muscle and continuously released from that site to replace what is removed by liver and kidneys or also its simply consumed. The lady recipient will probably feel nothing more then a little bit hornier then usual.

As far as donating while on steroids. Guys who are on legal testosterone replacement programs are encouraged to donate blood 3 to 4 times a year to combate a condition caused by steroids that causes you to have excessive levels of red blood and white blood cells, your blood while on steroids is excessively thick and the immune system within the blood (white blood cells) are particularly robust. Actually blood given by a steroid user is "better" blood then that given by a non-steroid user. The quality of your blood is so good it can help the recipient heal faster, fight infection, etc, so no reason to hold back, not only that but its good for YOU, the steroid user. We should all donate blood especially if cycles are 3 months or longer because your super thick blood can make you more susceptable to heat stroke or other thick blood related strokes.
    I stand corrected.

I still think that he should not do it however. His girlfriend cannot "make" him do it.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

Wow very informative

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    that was some good info Ntpadude...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    Whats "baker acted"? Possesion is a crime. i don't think being on a substance is a crime, unless driving a car, right?
    umm baker act is for people with possible mental illness i guess or a state of mind to where they cannot make decsions. people who attempt suicide, or known persistent drug users etc.. i guess his condition applied with him admitting regular steroid use ..

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If your girl doesn't know you are using, you can still go with her and give blood without it getting to a patient. I have given blood many times prior to my steroid use , and before they take your blood they give you 2 barcodes. One barcode says you allow them to use your blood, the second says you don't allow. Just put the second barcode on the proper place and you will go through the entire blood giving process but your blood won't be used. If your girl knows you are using tell her you can't give blood and save yourself the hassle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a easy out. Say giving blood is against your religion. There are some religions that don't permit it.

Thread Information