Thread: New To The Game

kenneyman43 is offline New Member

New To The Game

I have just recently acquired D-Bol. Im totally lost on how many mg's to take when starting off and how many to continue afterwards. I also would like to know if i should take anything with it, if so "what should i take?" overall all i need info on bulking and cutting.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u need to run a test (testosterone steroid ) w/ ur dbol , dbol alone will be worthless u will lose all of your gains

test e 400-500mg/wk 10wks
    dbol 30-35mg/day 4wks

xplosion is offline Banned
    test is the base to all good cycles

get urself some test..doesnt matter if its test e..prop or what ever

run the dbol wit the test in ur cycle

something like this

weeks 1 to 8 or whenever

test 250mg to 500mg a week

week 1 to 3
    30mg dbol ed spread out

have ur pct ready and nolva on hand

and if i was u i would look around more on this site and read up

later and good luck

if u need more help let me know

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xplosion
    test is the base to all good cycles

get urself some test..doesnt matter if its test e..prop or what ever

run the dbol wit the test in ur cycle

something like this

weeks 1 to 8 or whenever

test 250mg to 500mg a week

week 1 to 3
    30mg dbol ed spread out

have ur pct ready and nolva on hand

and if i was u i would look around more on this site and read up

later and good luck

if u need more help let me know
    id definately run it higher than 250mg/wk if it was test e, unless u are one of tha few that likes low dosage cycles on this site

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneyman43
    I have just recently acquired D-Bol. Im totally lost on how many mg's to take when starting off and how many to continue afterwards. I also would like to know if i should take anything with it, if so "what should i take?" overall all i need info on bulking and cutting.
    IMO you are young to start AS. The age I recommend is 23+. But if youre going to ignore my advice then I would run JUST some Test & drop the dbol , orals IMO should be introduced on your 3+ cycle not as a beginner., .

~theJuice~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the juice...

kenneyman43 is offline New Member
    As a beginner what would one recomend i should start off with?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneyman43
    As a beginner what would one recomend i should start off with?
    Read what I posted earlier

~theJuice~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Start with 300 to 500mg/week test E or test C. Shoot twice a week. Run this for 10 weeks with nolva on hand just in case. There are cutting cycles and there are bulking cycles but your first cycle is really a LEARNING cycle. You need to see how the test effects you, particularly how gyno prone you are. That is why you don't want to automatically run the nolva. Keep it on hand and start taking it if you notice early symptoms of gyno such as itchy nips. If that happens, start with 40mg/ED. If it gets worse or if you notice lumps behind and around the nips as the first sign, then start at 60 or even 80mg/ED and taper down as symptoms subside. Catch it early and it is no problem. That is why you want it on hand and not just know where to get it. You will use it next cycle, so it is not money wasted.

NEXT cycle do the test again, and have the nolva on hand, but since that dbol is burning a hole in your pocket, jumpstart the cycle with it by running 50mg/ED for 4 weeks. Split it up into 5 doses and take throughout the day... first dose immediately after waking, last dose as you hit the sack. You can taper down the last week but it isn't necessary. I would maybe hold off on the nolva until after the dbol if no gyno symptoms. At that time, begin a low dose of nolva, 10mg/ED. It has many benefits besides just being a good estrogen blocker.

You should have spent a couple of years educating yourself before buying that dbol. Yes, I said years. You bought something that is toxic to your liver and will blow you up with water weight but won't leave a lot of lasting gains behind. Most orals are liver toxic, and usually you do not run them longer than 4 weeks. They have their uses but are practically NEVER used as the base of a cycle, and absolutely never by beginners except of course the totally clueless who don't take time to learn a little about AAS first.

Then again, you could be the poster boy for all the needle-phobic ignoramuses who fly in the face of knowledgeable united opposition and stubbornly go on with an oral-only cycle. Take your before pic. Start running your dbol. Stop when you feel like it and take your after pic. 4 months later, take your REAL after pic. Oh, have your blood tested before and after the cycle. Liver indicators like bilorubin are of particular interest. Blood pressure, too, but of course unless one is hypertensive already, the modest rise is in no way life threatening. LDL and HDL... what else? I don't know... get it all. Then post your pics and your blood results from before and after and then the next time some kid wants to do an oral cycle, we can point to you, and say, "You wanna end up like THIS guy?"

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    welcome t the board!

Thread Information