RickJames007 is offline Junior Member

Pumped about starting new cycle

Just started my 2nd cyle, although I never really finished my first one. It was Deca and a Test called Testoprim-D from Mehico. It was garbage, so to anyone who buys that crap dont use it.

Anyway, started Sustanon / EQ cycle today. Just took the EQ shot and it went well. I am planning 500 mg/week Sust and 3-400 mg/week EQ. I have Nolva on hand in case, and will follow with Nolva and Clomid pct. I was planning on running this 12 weeks. Someone refresh my mind how long after last Sust shot to start Clomid and how much to take...

Thanks bros. This site and your advice has been more help than anything else!

xplosion is offline Banned
    ten days after ur last shot is a good time to start clomid imo

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely use the EQ at 400, not 300. As for Sust I'm not positive but I would guess 2 weeks after last inject for clomid.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames007
    Just started my 2nd cyle, although I never really finished my first one. It was Deca and a Test called Testoprim-D from Mehico. It was garbage, so to anyone who buys that crap dont use it.

Anyway, started Sustanon / EQ cycle today. Just took the EQ shot and it went well. I am planning 500 mg/week Sust and 3-400 mg/week EQ. I have Nolva on hand in case, and will follow with Nolva and Clomid pct. I was planning on running this 12 weeks. Someone refresh my mind how long after last Sust shot to start Clomid and how much to take...

Thanks bros. This site and your advice has been more help than anything else!

Testoprim-D isn't crap, it depends on how you use it....What dosage were you taken?

xplosion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I would definitely use the EQ at 400, not 300. As for Sust I'm not positive but I would guess 2 weeks after last inject for clomid.
    i wouldnt say 2 weeks imo cuz u dont wanna lose what u just put on so y not start a little bit earlier to make sure its in u when the test runs out..it doesnt hurt to start clomid a little ealier

later

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I agree it's a very shitty dosage but it's not crap...

RickJames007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Testoprim-D isn't crap, it depends on how you use it....What dosage were you taken?
    It only comes in 1mL amps, which contain 200mg Test E and 50 mg Test prop. I had 2 shots, one in each glute a week apart. They both gave me a knot, a bruise, a fever for a short time and a red rash that spread down my leg. Both shots were perfectly sterile. Talked to 2 other friends who did it and had similar results. Its legit, just poor quality. Maybe my body reacts different as well.

Here's a pic of it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pumped about starting new cycle-testop_amp.jpg  
    Last edited by RickJames007; 08-02-2005 at 11:22 PM.

Thread Information