Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

Equi & dbol after mono?

Hey. Looking for some advice. I had mono from the middle of June to the end of July. Fortunately I did not have it that badly. I was throwing up for only one night and was really tired for a few weeks but that is all. I couldn't lift during that time obviously. . . .Anyway I just started taking Equipoise (400mg/week) last week. I plan on starting some dbol in about two weeks. I am wondering how badly the Eq & dbol will suppress my immune system? Am I running a major risk of a relapse if I take the Eq and the dbol? . . . I talked to my doctor today and he said he doesn't think that it would cause the mono to come back. But then again he said that he didnt think anabolic steroids suppressed the immune system and I am almost certain that they do. . . .Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Any advice on this?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Any advice on this?

yes run some test!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the eq n dbol will supress more than your immune system!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Yeah, you definetely should get some test. Why would you want to take d-bol and eq? Strange combination in my mind? You should get some test and do the d-bol for a few weeks until the test has fully kicked in.
    As far as I know, test actually has immune boosting effects.

does anyone have any advice that actually relates to the topic? . . . . And the reason I dont want to run test is because it makes me sweat like a pig. I am going back to college and dont feel like having to deal with that. Also, doesnt dbol significantly increase your test levels anyway?

does anyone have any advice that actually relates to the topic? . . . . And the reason I dont want to run test is because it makes me sweat like a pig. I am going back to college and dont feel like having to deal with that. Also, doesnt dbol significantly increase your test levels anyway?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Man, I don't even know what to say. You don't want to do test because it makes you sweat? Seriously, through some test in there. As far as I know AS doesn't suppress your immune system. What are you goals with that cycle, besides not having sex?

When I say test makes me sweat, I dont just mean in the gym. I will be sweating almost all the times unless I am somewhere with high AC. I mean that I will sweat in class, at bars and clubs and dorm rooms. Everywhere. I can do without the face dripping with sweat and huge pit stains. . . . I have done Deca before by itself and never had a libido problem. Plus wont the dbol increae my test? . . . My goals for the cycle are to gain some solid mass that I can actually retain. You're more likely to keep the gains from Equi than you are from test.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Well, whatever works for you. As for the dbol , it doesn't raise test levels to my knowledge. It is a derivative of test, not test itself. Only natural test or synthetic test would raise levels. Might want to get some more input on that.

If you wanted keepable (lean) gains you could have done a better cycle than that one. Dbol prolly isn't the best.

One more thing, I am not flaming you but if you are doing a cycle you should be dedicated enough to withstand some "sweats". I wouldn't be going to the clubs and bars anyways. Just go sit in the back of class. What dosages were you running of test and what kind?

Thread Information