needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

smuggling oral winny on holiday in a soda bottle...

could i puit my oral winny in a bottle, mix it with some fruit juice and take it on holiday ? wot are the chances of gettin caught? Also wot do you guys drink winny with ? is it still as effective as shots

growjuice is offline New Member
    Injecting it is a little stronger or more active than taking it orally. When you take it orally it has to pass the liver which weakens it slightly. Injecting it is also a lot less toxic to the liver.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i take all my orals an out them in supp bottles. a small amount of oral in your bad no one is going to care.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    could i puit my oral winny in a bottle, mix it with some fruit juice and take it on holiday ? wot are the chances of gettin caught? Also wot do you guys drink winny with ? is it still as effective as shots
    How much are you going to be taking? If it is only 2 or 3ml you should be ok, however you won't know the dosage you are getting if it doesn't suspend.

So you could take a portion of the bottle without getting any, and the next time you get all of it.

Since it is water based, I think it will be consistent, however I'd only put 1ml into a bottle so you know how much you are getting.

Juice shouldn't degrade it, but I'd stick with water just because you know it has a neutral PH

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    either way winny is a c-17 categorized steroid . You can take the tabs, or even "drink" what you draw out of the bottle. Although, some say winnie is good for localized growth when injected into site specific areas.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by Havvoc
    either way winny is a c-17 categorized steroid. You can take the tabs, or even "drink" what you draw out of the bottle. Although, some say winnie is good for localized growth when injected into site specific areas.
    I thought site specific spot injections was a load of bullshit - a bit of an urban myth ?

so do you think il be OK to put 1ml in a bottle of water before i go (do this 3 times - 3ml) then just had 3 bottles of water, drink one each day i shud shoot

Thread Information