jbed195 is offline New Member

winny question???

ok im gettin ready to start one of my friends on a cycle but his goals are to just get shreaded and cut and maybe add a lil size but mainly just to shread.
    He is 50yrs old and is in decent shape he just needs to lose some bf. Hes never done a cycle b4 and I told him about winny and hes real interseted...Would a winny cycle alone at 50mg/day be sufficent to acheive his goals? I was thinking that he should also take some test but hes a lil scared bout side effects like hair loss and shit bc hes older. I was wondering that bc hes older would 250 mg/test a week be good or would he need to run more (if he should even run it at all)?? thanks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    go with 400 mg test prop with winny

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    He could run prop 75mg ed but if he is scared of test i would run 400mg eq and 350 winny ew. i have seen several people yield some really nice results on that..

week 1-14 eq
    week 8-14 winny

or

week 1-10 prop
    week 4-10 winny

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    winny will make you lose more hair than test.

if it is his first cycle i would run 400-500 mgs of test cyp or eth for ten weeks

if he insists on the winny i would run it for the last four at 50 mgs everday

make sure his PCT is in line.

jbed195 is offline New Member
    i agree with u guys but hes scared to take anything else besides just the winny alone. What kind of results do u think he will get if his diet is in check and he kills himself at the gym?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i say prop/winny ... that should be good for him ... if his diet/training are in check then he should be able to see some very nice gains

Thread Information