sceptic13 is offline New Member

Prostate cramps when urinating?

Anyone else suffer from the above when runnin ephedrine with test? Only seems to happen when on both. I understand the test might cause temporary prostate enlargement but what does the ephedrine do that causes this?

Spyder is offline Member
    I get this sometimes. It's been happenin for a while before my first cycle and i just started my first cycle a month ago. Im not sure if its the same thing but once a month when i urinate, the pain kicks in as soon as i finish and the pain is below the testes. I don't know what it is i might have to go check myself out

rankin is offline Junior Member
    HEY i am also running test (400mg a week) and EQ (300mg a week) and epheridine 3 times a week and gurana and Scorch a few times during week and notice the same thing...strange hey

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sceptic13
    Anyone else suffer from the above when runnin ephedrine with test? Only seems to happen when on both. I understand the test might cause temporary prostate enlargement but what does the ephedrine do that causes this?
    ephedrine will dehydrate you which can cause ur prostate to cramp. are u drinking enough water.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can get a blood test to get the condition of your prostate (cancer) and avoid being probed sounds like you might want to do that. IMO

rankin is offline Junior Member
    bEEN TO doc..pulling me off course..says prostrate is enlarged and causing pressure on bladder....only 6 weeks into course ....i did test before eq and and this did not happen,...maybe its combination with ephedra ? or it may be the EQ is not from a good source...anyone heard of them.....Belco Pharma ? think they based in India..they make a 100mg/ml EQ...

znak is offline Senior Member

I have had this problem and my prostrate (thank be to God) is fine and healthy and my PSA is an order of maginitude lower than the threshold.

Based on when it happens to me, I think it is caused by dehydration.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rankin
    bEEN TO doc..pulling me off course..says prostrate is enlarged and causing pressure on bladder....only 6 weeks into course ....i did test before eq and and this did not happen,...maybe its combination with ephedra ?
    Take dutasteride for the prostate and d-mannose for the bladder (until the symtoms disappear). And drink plenty of water: your urine must be clear all times.

sceptic13 is offline New Member
    Its not dehydration. The colour of my urine is good. I dont get these sides when I'm on Test only, just when I throw ephedrine into the mix. The BNF44 (the standard medicine reference book for doctors here in the UK) lists prostate cramps as a side effect of ephedrine but it doesnt explain the mechanisms. Just wondered if anyone new exactly what it was doing.

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i had the same issue while running tren . it was a severe cramp right under my nuts that only happened after i pissed. i went to the urologist to get checked out. he informed me it could be dehydration or a strained muscle. after i stopped the tren it went away.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not dehydration. The colour of my urine is good. I dont get these sides when I'm on Test only, just when I throw ephedrine into the mix. The BNF44 (the standard medicine reference book for doctors here in the UK) lists prostate cramps as a side effect of ephedrine but it doesnt explain the mechanisms. Just wondered if anyone new exactly what it was doing.
    once again ephedrine dehydrates you tren does the same. when on wither of these things u must increase ur fluid intake.

Thread Information