AG5678 is offline Member

Remember SVC a while back? His story.........

I don't know if some of you remember SVC a while back found his story posted on the internet thought some people might be interested.

Even though he did some dumbshit. Were all in a dangerouse game

http://www.taylorhooton.org/toddganci.asp

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's risky no doubt about it.

Sad about Taylor, depression is a side that some deal with when coming off.

We can easily single out the tragedies...but what about the thousands who lead a fruitful life while on or off AS? AS have been around for decades and not everyone has the sides that these people have experienced. Scare tactics. Although, it should be recognized that this can occur to you.

Secondly, we do not do cycles like pro BB'ers. I have never ate 50 dbol before a workout.

Third, most of the damage done to BB'ers comes from diuretics and/or drugs like painkillers. I know guys who pop percocets like M&M's.

These people are not the majority of the AS using community.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    alot of those dudes that died, did die at a young age, the Mentzer bros were awesome, andreas muntzer, fukin guy had striated EVERYTHING, Mohammed benaziza was great. Dennis newman woulda been right up there on stage with cutler and ronnie if lukemia didn't get em.... Mike Matarazzo has the best calves I have ever seen, flex wheeler was awesome, I didnt know he had a kidney trans.

either way, were ALL GONNA DIE ONE DAY...

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    alot of those dudes that died, did die at a young age, the Mentzer bros were awesome, andreas muntzer, fukin guy had striated EVERYTHING, Mohammed benaziza was great. Dennis newman woulda been right up there on stage with cutler and ronnie if lukemia didn't get em.... Mike Matarazzo has the best calves I have ever seen, flex wheeler was awesome, I didnt know he had a kidney trans.

either way, were ALL GONNA DIE ONE DAY...
    totally agree. What pisses me off is these high school kids doing steroids and don't know what they are getting themself into. It gives steroids a bad name that it does not deserve. Everyone knows what steroids are now the media and most of society give it a bad name.

We are in a whole different universe than most people
    Last edited by AG5678; 06-30-2005 at 03:32 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    What people don't realize is Taylor Hooten would have been alive right now if he would have ran Test with that Deca and correct PCT!!!

There were no reports of him taking any type of test or any PCT what so ever.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    What people don't realize is Taylor Hooten would have been alive right now if he would have ran Test with that Deca and correct PCT!!!

Is there even ANY proof that the kid was experiencing post-cycle depression? I read his story a while ago and what struck me was the assumption that he had recently been doing roids. The kid kills himself and they find some roids in his room and then assume that he was just coming off a cycle. What's to say that he hadn't used the roids months before his suicide? Plus he had just gotten back from a couple weeks vacation in Europe. I really doubt a teenager is going to attempt to carry roids on an international flight to continue doing a cycle.....

No PCT wouldn't have done jack for this kid because I don't think post-cycle depression is what led him to his suicide. In fact we was busted sealing some crap on his vacation. His parents probably gave him a royal a$$ chewing, he got grounded and his mom refused to lift the grounding, then he went and killed himself.... Seems like the kid had other problems besides just proper PCT.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    Is there even ANY proof that the kid was experiencing post-cycle depression? I read his story a while ago and what struck me was the assumption that he had recently been doing roids. The kid kills himself and they find some roids in his room and then assume that he was just coming off a cycle. What's to say that he hadn't used the roids months before his suicide? Plus he had just gotten back from a couple weeks vacation in Europe. I really doubt a teenager is going to attempt to carry roids on an international flight to continue doing a cycle.....

No PCT wouldn't have done jack for this kid because I don't think post-cycle depression is what led him to his suicide. In fact we was busted sealing some crap on his vacation. His parents probably gave him a royal a$$ chewing, he got grounded and his mom refused to lift the grounding, then he went and killed himself.... Seems like the kid had other problems besides just proper PCT.
    Read the story man. It would have done alot for this kid. This kid was cycling "ONLY" DECA on and off. PCT would have made a huge difference for this kid.

I don't know how you feel but after a cycle you feel depressed. Whatever this kid could gain from Deca lost it all after he stopped then would just get back on. Then finally he decided to stop and he felt like he was "loosing everything".
    Can you imagine how much his sex drive was fuked up!!

PLUS add Test in the mix that would have helped
    Last edited by AG5678; 06-30-2005 at 07:38 PM.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Dude are you talking about Taylor Hooton? My opinion is based on the NY Times article about his death:

http://www.taylorhooton.org/taylorhooton.asp

That article doesn't go into detail about what he was cycling or how he was cycling. He told his psychiatrist that he was on deca and anadrol but he said that he was off by May 19th, two months before he killed himself. As far as why he killed himself.....

"While on the trip, Taylor did something completely out of character, stealing a digital camera and a laptop computer, his father said. When the family returned home on July 14, his parents, brother and sister confronted Taylor and told him that his behavior had become unacceptable. He was grounded. The next morning, Taylor asked his mother to lift the punishment, but she said no. He went upstairs and, using belts to fashion a noose, hung himself from the door in his bedroom, Don Hooton said. Later, when Taylor's room was inspected by the police and his father, vials of steroids , along with syringes and needles, were found."

Okay, so the kid does something really stupid and illegal, gets caught, and the whole family confronts him and dogs his arse. Then he kills himself. Then they find some steroids.... Yes PCT is good. But there's nothing in this article that says he wasn't doing PCT! Steroids were just the scape goat here when really I think his suicide had more to do with his criminal activity than anything. But that's just my opinion, only Taylor knows the real truth.

Joey2ness is offline Member

If he did correct PCT,he would have became a Professional Baseball Player just like his cousin Burt Hooton, the former major league pitcher.Except he died and now theres a Taylor Hooton foundation to scare teens from using steroids
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-07-2005 at 07:34 PM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I thought it was important to bump this thread... Am I the only one who noticed how he downplayed his taking 13 different compounds at once, and thats when his medical problems began... He also completely "FORGOT" to mention the neck raise helmet he use to workout with, which is no doubt what caused his neck problems. Seems like he altered his story a little bit to feed the propaganda machine... Anyone else agree?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I should have not read that, This is the most depressing story I have read all day.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I thought it was important to bump this thread... Am I the only one who noticed how he downplayed his taking 13 different compounds at once, and thats when his medical problems began... He also completely "FORGOT" to mention the neck raise helmet he use to workout with, which is no doubt what caused his neck problems. Seems like he altered his story a little bit to feed the propaganda machine... Anyone else agree?
    Of course man its always "Steroids " that hurt and kill people. It's never their stupidity with the way they use them.

AG5678
    Last edited by AG5678; 07-23-2005 at 03:16 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    totally agree. What pisses me off is these high school kids doing steroids and don't know what they are getting themself into. It gives steroids a bad name that it does not deserve. Everyone knows what steroids are now the media and most of society give it a bad name.

We are in a whole different universe than most people
    So true !!!!!!!!

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    That story's so quick to blame roids, I don't think running test or proper pct would have done shit, I know people who've killed themselves and never touched the shit. As for all these guys dying young, if your going to pump juice like crazy and not think about the consequences later your stupid. Pro bodybuilding has gotten so gay now it's a joke, everybody has plastic surgery now to get their muscles "perfect" but it's not natural.

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    from the article - Dr. John Tristany died
    Don Peters died
    Ray Raridon died

of course people are going to die?? he didnt put there age probably because they lived over 60. Not my fault the t0sser didnt use the juice correctly.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    so did he die..and which one is he?

chest6 is offline Banned
    taylor was on one my good friends....damn he blew up so fast..he always talked to me..took drol at 100mg or 150mg i dont remember..i wasnt knowledgeable at the time...he was always 6 3 and skinny then i didnt see him for like 3 months cuz he went to a diff school and then bamm

Thread Information