mizuno is offline Junior Member

ok i have some questions

sorry u will have to bear with me im new and have some questions.

i have supertest, tren , masteron , and clen sitting at my house.

i did 8 weeks tren and masteron with supertest the last 3 weeks.

i did 1 cc tren and 1/2 cc masteron every 3 days

and 1/2 cc supertest every 3 days when i got to it.

i saw some major strength gains and some mass nothing major, i mean people noticed but it wasnt like WOW. i have not used the clen yet am considering it while im off then other stuff. i think my cycle was insuffcient in terms of amount and frequency of injecctions. i gained about 9 lbs during the 8 weeks. im 6'1 21yrs old 248lbs. 11%bf wondering what i should do for next cycle thanx.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    so you did tren and masteron by themselves for five weeks? i am not sure i understand what you said. what kind of tren...A or E? I am hoping A. Tren A needs to be shot ed or eod. supertest should have been run at a higher dose that the tren for the entire cycle. how many mgs were there per ml. try not to measure how much you take by cc. measure by mgs. what is your cycle experience before this?

it is tren A, yes a i ran masteron and tren for 5 weeks by themselves, and ive asked this question before and never got an answer... how to i convert MGs to ML? or should i just be weighing the compound and whatever comes up as the appr. MG is what i inject? and if so what should be the appr MGs per?

We measure by mgs because it is the amount of the active compound (in miligrams) per ml. There is no conversion. The amount depends on how much of the compound was put into the solution. That's why 1 ml of test prop can contain 100 mgs of the actual testosterone while 1 ml of test e can contain 300 mgs of testosterone. Make sense?

ok i get it thanx, but there are no markings on my bottle to tell me how many MG per ML there are. i know its real i had them tested but still no markings.. what do i do know? thanx for the response

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=167
    if you had them tested then the test results should tell you the concentration.

ill have to look again. thanx. u said early that the supertest should be more than the tren is tha right?

yeah...always run test higher than tren to combat tren sides

Thread Information