Thread: booze with AS

thegame01 is offline Member

booze with AS

hey broz ,i was wondering if some people get any reactions when drinking and on a cycle . does it change your mood ,does it make you more aggresive or is it all good
    thanks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    depends... I wouldnt recommend doing the college type drinking but a few beers here and there wont really kill you. If your taking DBol or Winstrol or any l7aa i say stay away from alcohol at that point because the liver is already under strain.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't drink during a cycle. My body is my #1 concern and alcohol never fits into those plans when I'm on. The odd drink won't kill you but don't mix it with 17aa steroids .

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    DRINKING IS DEFINATLY BAD WHILE ON GEAR

YES IT WILL MAKE YOU MORE AGRESSIVE WHEN YOU GET TIPSY

BUT IM NOT GOING TO LIE IVE DONE IT MANY TIMES

BUT TRY TO KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    as for the aggresivness it depends on you. Are you an angry drunk? So people are some people are fun drunks. It depends on you and if you cant control yourself on either one you shouldnt be drinking or doing AS.
    But i wouldnt drink while on AS.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    Another thing you may learn the hard way when drinking while on as, this is regular drinking im refering to, is the belly you aquire when you get off the gear, i have seen this happen many times.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    ain't that the truth, i know tons of guys who drank on their cycle and thought nothing of it even when they were on d-bol/ anadrol and other orals harsh for your liver. When they got off of their cycle most of the weight that they put on was in their stomach and then they starting bitching about steroids just made them fat....well no shit if you are going to drink 4 nights out of the week

hey guy's i dont drink very often. But with the summer coming up (weddings ) and me starting my cycle i will definitely be faced with that decision.I am the kind of drunk that dances all over the dance floor and makes everyone laugh( i am a pretty good dancer really lol). I have never gotten mad while drunk. I dont normally get into fights ever unless i have too . i will not back down but i dont like fighting. Therefor thats why i was asking this question as i didn;t want a become an asshole out of the blue and have all the locals hate me .i live in a small town.
    yet i would like to go out and have a good time at the few weddings i may go to.
    thanks for the replies

McBain is offline Member
    Although I haven't taken the plunge yet, seems to me it's all about moderation. Moderation is defined by your cycle (what drugs you are on and amount). If you are taking a heavy course of dbols or a-bombs seems to me like you'd want to leave alcohol alone completely. However if you weren't on any 17aa or maybe a mild one like anavar , it would seem drinking a couple times while on (maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks, having a few beers) wouldn't be that bad. Course it's not going to help you, but let's face it we aren't machines social gatherings are fun, and can be made more relaxing and enjoyable with alcohol. But like I said above it's all about moderation. That's my take at least.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    remember that it itakes a lot less alcohol to feel it while on as, just some thought for you guys

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    BAMF, I feel that when I am on AS I have a huge tolerance. But once i hit the wall I am blacked out. This is sad to say but if I drink a 12-pack it gives me a nice buzz. When on AS I need at least 16 to get it going. That's what happened on my last cycle. This cycle I am going to watch my drinking alot more. I like to drink becasue my works revolves around drinking and there is really no good excuse so I lied about my work. I like BEER!!!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally i feel booze is wrost thing to have when on cycle, does nothing good, hard on liver, blood sugar, kidneys', better off having a puff or something along that line. Much easier on body.

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    I dont drink very often, But the odd time when i do, i go to the gym and wiegh myself, and i loose a good 5 pounds every f*cking time....Booze and AS dont mix

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Oh man.. while on as. i have cut down my drinking considerabley.. i think it is down to once maybe twice a week. but no hard liqour it has all been beer.. but i guess htey all effect you the same way. Acually the break has been good i feel my tolerancey going down. now i can actually catch a buzz of of 6 beers... never befor. i do feel it though.. the next day my back is all sore.. its prob from the liq/dbol mix.. and tongiht is gona be bad.. Its my fraternities ten year anniversary formal.. Open bar for four hours.. Oh how i wish i was a little bit more strong willed... But like the game (nice name) i am usually a happy drunk dancing like afool.. singing my 70 and 80's music, unless someone messes with me or one of my friends. ANyway though after this weekend my dbol will be done and after the formal i am gonna take a month of of drinking any everyting except milk thistle to give my poor liver a rest. Who knows i might just crap it out one day lol...

I had a bad liver to biegin with anyway.. Game as long as you don't go nuts everyday with shots of freakn everclear i think you'll be staright

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well not all steroids are 17aa as we know..but anything put into your body rather oral or injection is passing thru your liver sooner or later...i mean think about it..its not like there is a sign in your body saying 17aa's only that way..lol....anyway i drank while on d-bol which is not the smartest thing but im not gonna lie..it was very moderate..2 or 3 beers on friday nights..but i also know i have a liver of steel as i use to have it checked every month while on accutane and i was drinking like a fish then..so no one can tell you whats going to happen with your body IMO..

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    remember that it itakes a lot less alcohol to feel it while on as, just some thought for you guys
    why's that?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going to booze, just use moderation. I enjoy a good brew every now and then. Now that I am off cycle, I am trying to avoid booze to allow my liver to recover from all that I have put it through before I started juicing and the hell that juice does to it! Of course sometimes the Beam looks a little too good and I have a drink! But never like before.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    i don't think it takes a lot less alcohol in the least. When i am on a bulking cycle and try to get drunk (which is hardly ever while on AAS) it takes me so much then i would if i was off my cycle. But if i am on a cutting cycle (yeah i know it sounds really dumb to drink while on a cutting cycle) i can feel it pretty easily. Just my experiences though

awesome feedback guy's , thanks alote
    i appreciate it and thanks to any further posts as well
    peace bros

Thread Information