Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Starting to notice ANKLES SWELLING again, What to do?

Got finish with cardio a few hours ago as im standing here,..I feel twinkling in my left ankle,..I llok down and starting to swell. The right one is too,..not as bad. Im in week 7 of Test Prop 400 1-4 weeks,..Enathate 500 1-10 and Eq 400 per week. This happened my last cycle exactly at the same time..week 7. I ended going to the doctor and sick in bed for 3-4 days loosing 18lbs...WTF.? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

bump

Vets,.....Whats up BUMP??????????????????????

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Well, I'm not sure I qualify as a Vet. However, I've been cycling for three years now and I'm very prone to water retention--ankles swell up like crazy when on Test. I need to use 10 mg ED of Nolvadex --that does the trick for me. I still retain a bit of water but, I think some retention is good.

Anyway, I hope that helps. Nolva is the answer for me.

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    I got the same freaking problem .. my right ankle is swole and im bloated (not in my face) as much as my belly ! ...dammiiiiiit! get some letro !

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the enanthate and stay on prop- less water....worth a try. It surely isn't the EQ bloating you up.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    let me suggest that you up your water intake, this sort of thing happens to me after a competition , its all water, what I do is take a mild diuretic and the bloat goes away, but i'm not suggesting that to you. I'm merely telling you what I do. the rest is up to you.

I got such pain in my right ankle because of the swelling ! ....wtf should i do ...I need a quick fix until I get my letro !!! It feels like a headache but in my ankle ..if that makes any sense :P I can't hardly walk! wtf ! pain !!!! ...

im on ,
    deca 400mg/week ,
    eq 400mg / Week /
    Test E 250mg Week /
    Winny 70mg ED /
    T3 50mcg ED /
    50mg Primobola Tab ED ,
    Milkthistle 1gram ED ,
    B6 250mg ED ,
    Nolva 20mg ED

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    I got such pain in my right ankle because of the swelling ! ....wtf should i do ...I need a quick fix until I get my letro !!! It feels like a headache but in my ankle ..if that makes any sense :P I can't hardly walk! wtf ! pain !!!! ...

im on ,
    deca 400mg/week ,
    eq 400mg / Week /
    Test E 250mg Week /
    Winny 70mg ED /
    T3 50mcg ED /
    50mg Primobola Tab ED ,
    Milkthistle 1gram ED ,
    B6 250mg ED ,
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Dont hijack this bro's thread. IMO though you should run the vit B6 @ 100mg/ED. Up your water intake, and stay away from salts

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Dont hijack this bro's thread. IMO though you should run the vit B6 @ 100mg/ED. Up your water intake, and stay away from salts

sorry for hijacking :P

ok ....why should I run the B6 at 100mg/ED .. does the B6 aid in water retention ? im just curious ... man it hurts ...I can't hardly walk ...dammit ... I'll up my water intake and try to drink plenty of tee :P

I heard that Vitamin C and B complex are mild diuretic ...im doing 1g of vitamin C ED anyways ..so ...

thanks for the help ....

depdaddy is offline Member
    i think ankle swelling is very common..however be very carefull..increase water like everyone stated...i personally have had swelling in my right leg and ankles for a few weeks..anti es didnt work and i was having terrible pain..i started using bumex 1mg daily..swelling is down but now i see since swelling is gone i have somehow broken a bone in the top of my foot..have no idea how i did it but it is definately ****ed up so if swelling doesnt go away thier could be more to it

dep

snowfox is offline Associate Member
    Try elevating your legs whenever you get the chance, keeping your ankels above your hart. Should help temporarily.

Thread Information