Thread: Is This Normal

Samson7 is offline Member

Exclamation Is This Normal

Last week i did my first shot t400 and could barely walk the rest of the week...when this week came around to shoot in same spot i did and no pain at all. It is now the second day after the inject and last week at this time i could walk, but this week nothing. Has this happened to anyone else, is this normal

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Did you tense up last time? I find that if im totally relaxed, I have no pain that day or the next.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I moved the needle once...never will do that again. makes a tremendous difference....painwise...

Did you tense up last time? I find that if im totally relaxed, I have no pain that day or the next.
    Im sure i was a little more relaxed this time then i was last time but i thought t400 was supposed to hurt every time...have you done t400?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Im sure i was a little more relaxed this time then i was last time but i thought t400 was supposed to hurt every time...have you done t400?
    No. But if it hurt last time and didnt hurt this time it makes me think its more about the way you are shooting than the juice.

No. But if it hurt last time and didnt hurt this time it makes me think its more about the way you are shooting than the juice.
    Possibly but im pretty sure this pain was from the ba in the gear but ou may be right.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds normal to me. No matter how much gear hurts me in the first week or so it's usually painless from then on.

Thread Information