Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member

Question re frequency of cycles

I just finished a 5 month cycle (long season for my sport) April-August (inclusive)

Would it be ok to run a 2 month cycle for December and January and then start another April-August cycle ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    I just finished a 5 month cycle (long season for my sport) April-August (inclusive)

Would it be ok to run a 2 month cycle for December and January and then start another April-August cycle ?
    That's all dependent on how your blood work comes back after PCT is complete.

~Pinnacle~

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I say time on = time off. You run for 5 months, you take 5 months off. Need to let the system normalize, IMO.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    So when my PCT is done, if my LH, Test and Cholesterol all normalize, it would be cool ?

I was thinking of a 500mg Test EW and 75mg ED of Tren with arimidex and try to burn some fat and put some quality muscle on before my new season.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    So when my PCT is done, if my LH, Test and Cholesterol all normalize, it would be cool ?Yep..you're an athlete.So I'm sure you'll have bloodwork done.If it comes back in the normal range,then you can get back on.

I was thinking of a 500mg Test EW and 75mg ED of Tren with arimidex and try to burn some fat and put some quality muscle on before my new season.
    ~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    The old rule of thumb was always to take as much time off as you put on, and for me that is about what I do. But, (there's always a but) if your bloodwork comes back good then you accomplished everything you needed for time off, so go for it. Normal range bloodwork=recovery complete.

Thread Information