GOSOX is offline Junior Member

clen with clomid, please help?

about to make my order with arr for my clomid, my question is should i order there clen as well and do that at the end of my cycle with the clomid, ive read mixed reviews about doing this?? ive never done clen, im doing a deca test cycle and, in week 7 of 11 right now.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I'm running arr's clomid and clen right now during my pct. Evrything seems to be going good. I've got some fat burning off of my gut and keeping my gains. I have lost about 6 lbs though, but size is still the same. I'm guessing it is the fat lbs. It's been a month now since my last test shot. Just remember if you do the clen take your taurine, add some potassium and drink alot of water. Don't forget to eat, alot of good protein and good carbs.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I like clen it is a great fat burner and is anti-catabolic so it is designed to help keep gains in pct............ have you read hookers profile or anabolisms handbook yet? If not let me know and I get you the thread.......

GOSOX is offline Junior Member
    no i havent and i would love the thread, ill be making my order with them early next week and need to figure out if im getting just the clomid or the clen as well??

Thread Information