4spain is offline Associate Member

Hands going numb/tingling

Has anyone had this problem before? My do this when I do cardio in morning, typing at work and sometimes when I am driving. Please advise!

Currently taking - HGH/Test/Tren

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    i got that real bad last few weeks doc said it was high blood pressure. Got it tested and it was 167/98. Got some pills from him (atenolol) and haven't had a problem since.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ive had problems with my arms and legs being asleep when i wake up it happens every morning for the last month i think its finally starting to go away but it probly was due to the same reason with the blood preasure

Do you think it is from gear? I have been drinking Redline some days, I think I am going to quit and see how it goes.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    4Spain,

More than likely you are experiencing CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), very painful and yes, aas can exacerbate the condition. It is treatable with corticosteroid injections or worst case scenario, surgery. Weight lifters are prone do getting this because of compression of the tendons and nerves in the wrist, and your hands and fingers can fall asleep trying to grip something or just clenching them. I have been able to get some relief with orthopedic braces for both of my wrists and hands, which I wear at night so that they (wrists) remain straight and (hands) open.

I don't know about you but mine have been so bad at times where I would have to wake up and shake them out, to get them to "come back to life", very aggravating. Winstrol has been the one AAS that has proven to be the most damaging for me, so unfortunately I can no longer include it in my cycles. It seems to tighten up and dry out my tendons so bad that I could no longer get through a work-out without them constently going numb on me.

If you have health Ins. go see your Doc., he can fit you with the braces and formulate a comprehensive treatment plan for you.

Stay healthy,
    Ran

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it is a side from the tren . i get this also when ever i sleep. i will wake up with my arm still a sleep.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranran
    4Spain,

More than likely you are experiencing CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), Ran

Thats what I was thinking

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I have had a similar experience with tren . except both my arms and hands would go numb at night.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    hell some night my legs arm feet all numb i find it funny. one night i hade to take a leak and my feet and leg was numb that sucked

I know it's like walking on pins and needles except it kind of tickles at the same time!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    hell some night my legs arm feet all numb i find it funny. one night i hade to take a leak and my feet and leg was numb that sucked

haha at least you didnt piss on yourself and not know it ... ya i think i had that side from EQ but you have the same problem I have ...( not the piss problem the numb problem)

Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    I know it's like walking on pins and needles except it kind of tickles at the same time!
    Exactly, it doesn't hurt, it is more annoying than anything. I haven't loss stregnth in my hands. I have about 4 weeks left on my whole cycle, should I wait it out if it is a side from tren or should I go see a doctor ASAP. Is there something I can take to counter act this side effect? Any Vets out there, what causes this?

I think a lot can be attributed to the amount if water and pressure on all the nerves in certain areas that bulk up quicker.

Not taking anything that really causes water retention

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Numbness from CTS is a well known side effect of HGH. For most people if they back off on their doasge and slowly ramp up, it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Numbness from CTS is a well known side effect of HGH. For most people if they back off on their doasge and slowly ramp up, it goes away.
    Back off how 4ius a day to 3 or 6/1 to 5/2 or both? Also I have about 4 to 5 weeks left on cycle, can I wait it out?

Tom123 is offline Junior Member
    could rapid muscle growth/mass put pressure in the nerves and vains too quickley without adjusting. Com-prende

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    Back off how 4ius a day to 3 or 6/1 to 5/2 or both? Also I have about 4 to 5 weeks left on cycle, can I wait it out?
    Drop to 3iu for awhile and see if it goes away.

Maybe I have been focusing on my forearm a lot. They have always been under sized compared to upper arms

I will drop down to 3ius, but stay at 6/1

Thread Information