Super_saijan is offline New Member

Question Would you not all agree that...

For my first cycle I had to choose between running a winny only (2000mg total) or a test only (enanthate 2500mg total) 6 weeks either way. I chose the Test (have not started yet). Budget only allowed for one.

Silly question but would you not all agree that enanthate was the better choice. The person I'm getting it through feels I'm wasting my time 'cuase I'm not stacking it with anything but I've read more than once here, bro's saying that they'd rather run test only than a lot of other things.

Comments?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_saijan
    For my first cycle I had to choose between running a winny only (2000mg total) or a test only (enanthate 2500mg total) 6 weeks either way. I chose the Test (have not started yet). Budget only allowed for one.

Silly question but would you not all agree that enenthate was the better choice. The person I'm getting it through feels I'm wasting my time 'cuase I'm not stacking it with anything but I've read more than once here, bro's saying that they'd rather run test only than a lot of other things.

Comments?

nothing wrong with a test only cycle but if your only running test e for 6 week's it's a waste

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you are wastin your time with enanthate for 6 weeks seein you wont see anythin off it till weeks 5-6,the winny only is a def no-go also,hang back till youv got enuff money for 10-12 weeks of test!

Thread Information