Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Question Deabte on Bulking and burning fat?

Hey guys, how is everyone doing.

OK for the past couple of days, weeks rather I have been getting into arguments or "debates" with my friends about lifting and burning fat. It all startd when i told a couple of guys i was ordering xenadrine to try and loose my gut.. and fat deposits from places on me body (which i stopped shipment cause i decided to do it naturally). Anyway one of my friends started arguing with me saying that it is useless to get xenadrine if you are trying to bbulk up. Especially if you are on as they said. They all went on saying stuff about how as mmakes you get a belly and how you have to increase your calorie intake and carb intake which makes you gain weight. And they were like look at most popel on as. they all have guts and stuff. Basically telling me its impossible to bulk up on as and drop fat at the same time...

My response was i know you need to increase your calorie intake and carb intake but fat and muscle are two different things... If you get in just the ight amount of calories and carbs without going majorly over the line, and you keep up the FAT burning cardio, you can drop fat... Thats what i say.. I think it can be done... cause the muscles don't use that fat for anything and fat is burned by cardio.. soo thats what i said.. maybe i am wrong, but it seems lie its always me trying to argue with 3 other people.. I am starting to feel i am not right...

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    It is difficult but definitely can be done. I am using xenadrine, deca (400mg/week), and just starting winny tabs (50mg/day). I have about 15-16 % bf right now. I do cardio 4-5 days a week and am starting to notice results in my stomach area. I have modified my diet so I am still getting 300-400 grams of protein but really trying to eat low fat and not eating as much carbs. I am getting igger and cutting fat at the same time, something most people will say is not possible. But you do have to modify your diet (w/ the lower cars and low/no fat). Since your body uses protein for building muscle, and carbs+fat for energy, then if your protein is kept high, and carbs and fat are lowered, you will be able to lose bf.

thanks man
    but you think it is a good idea to do xenadrine,, cause i have use dit befor but i didn't keep a good diet and i didn't know all the stuff i know now.. but everytone talks about how bad it is for your heart

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    man, u can eat clean and take as that are not as responsive to h2o, for instance take eq instead of deca , u can definately lose body fat while gaining muscle mass, winny can aid your body in doing this, u may wanna take a eq winny cycle to bulk and lose body fat, there are many better cycles for this but if u got the winny, just get some eq, also definately eat clean while on the as, if u want clean gains u gotta eat clean man. good luck

Thanks BAM and everyone else. Maybe those asses will listen to me.. I wanna do and prove it can be done. But i gotta wait a little.. Jut coming off a dbol cycle. The i wanna do a winny and eq or anavar cycle.. def. but as someone said in another post time on = time off. so i guess a 6 week break will do. in that time i will get my eating habits up.

tyler D is offline Banned
    i have about 4 to 5 % bf i have good abs but i want them to stick out all the time how do i do that i am very lean

packwolf is offline New Member
    I think this is a great question. I am 36 yo, 5'10, 220. Stocky but I do have some fat that I want to lose.

Considering doing a cycle (1st time). I have wondered if I should wait a few months and try to lose all the weight I can or just go for it. It is hard to believe that if you eat and train correctly, that you can not gain muscle while still losing fat. I was thinking about adding this diet (link below) while on a cycle. What do you think? I have been on this diet for 2 weeks and I like the results. I guess it depends on each individuals metabolism too.
    Check it out..I think this link is a must read. Good info! Let me know what you think !

http://www.bigsport.com/diet-info/Ul...iet/index.html
    Last edited by packwolf; 04-26-2002 at 11:10 AM.

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    The best bet is to lose/lower bf and then start your cycle. You are going to lose some muscle by doing so (if not on AS), but once you get to where you want to be and then start AS, the muscle will come back back and then some. And you will look better because you will be able to see the muscles more with less bf.

Thread Information