So I have a problem.

Im a very "wet" person.

I have a tendency to gain water weight very easily, my weight fluctuates quite a bit through the day due to water weight. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water per day (off cycle) and keep an eye on my sodium intake, yet i still fluctuate pretty bad. by evening my cheeks are puffy. People have even mentioned to me at work that i appear to get fatter through out the day. If i get some steak fajitas from baja fresh, i look like i did when i was 3 years old again.

I know how to cut water pretty well, however, its not practical for me to do that on a daily basis.

Its a million times worse on gear, i bloat up bad on 30mgs of dbol per day with 20mgs of nolva and .75mgs letro ED.

So my question is, is there any kinda of daily diuretic i can take? I have some dyazide, but im pretty sure that would be a bad idea, im assuming thats way to harsh and would be too hard on my body. Is there some weaker that i can take that will stop my daily bloating problem?

Its not life or death, but I work hard on my body and its kinda annoying when i bloat up for no reason.

Thanks guys, cant wait to hear som input!