donmega is offline Associate Member

D-Bol Oral or Inject ?

I see its ALOT cheaper to buy injectable D-bol from my source and was wondering what the difference would be from oral to injecting? I have no needle phobia although i would have to stock up on some ED pins which I dont have any of and right now im on Test and Deca and going twice a week which is nice compaired to ED.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld just stick with the oral... from what i have heard there's no big difference... not worth ed injections...

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld just stick with the oral... from what i have heard there's no big difference... not worth ed injections...
    I'm with vega here but if ya like sticking yourself more power to ya......

SO its not worth the buck saved eh, guess oral it is. Whats the drinking rule while on 25mg / day anyway?
    No drinking at all or can I have some beers once a week ?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    that depends on how much u hate your liver??? i wldn't drink at all while on an oral..
    i know from stupid experience that it can leave u in a world of hurt the next day...

i drank on 4th of july while on dbol , and i was in some serious pain the next day... not hangover pain either... pain like someone kicked me in all my internal organs..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i know a bro who used inj dbol and hes bigger then anyone i know who took dbol orally. im not saying thats why hes big because i dont know him that well. but if hes big and likes it then its prolly pretty good

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    never seen injectable dbol myself.. heard some labs attempting to make some but didnt think it was very popular.. oh and if its cheaper in injectable form you can still just drink it like winny. its a 17a steroid so it can be taken orally still in inj form.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    I see its ALOT cheaper to buy injectable D-bol from my source and was wondering what the difference would be from oral to injecting? I have no needle phobia although i would have to stock up on some ED pins which I dont have any of and right now im on Test and Deca and going twice a week which is nice compaired to ED.
    Are you sure its injectable dbol thats cheap or is it just LIQUID dbol that is cheap, cause you shouldnt be injecting that.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you can drink injectable dbol . I've done it, tastes kinda funky but thats ok. you're talking about ref-b right? I'd just stick with tabs since I don't like ref-b anyway but either way you're alright.

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Are you sure its injectable dbol thats cheap or is it just LIQUID dbol that is cheap, cause you shouldnt be injecting that.
    Good question, guess it could just be liquid d-bol then.

I already bought some tabs instead, 30 25mg tabs so Ill just go 25mg day for 30 days while im on this cycle and im gonna go with 75mg drol on next which wont be for a while yet.

Im in week 6 of this 12 week cycle and should get my shit just in time to run it for the last 4 weeks, I know I shouldnt at the end of the cycle but Its for a special occasion gonna need all the mass I can get.

Next cycle ill run my drol's at begining like im supposed to. I already have my drols on the way but I dont wanna waste em. The d-bols where cheap.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I've personally never tried the injectable but I think the tabs would be better and easier when stacking with others. A little less more injecting can save your ass some hurtin.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ref-b is dirty i would not inject that shit or drink it just get some tab's much better

Thread Information