sustinol 250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

how long will it take to kick in?????? i am takin 500mg weekly

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it will start to work with in the first couple of week's because of the prop ester

but i would say 4-5 week's to kick in fully

but i inject mon 250 nd thrusday 250 i dotn inject ed or eod as they say!!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be shooting .5cc or 125mg eod. This means that you will have to preload 2 syringes every time, unless your sust is in a multi-dose vial.

but if you do 125 mg every other day on week u wil be taking 375mg and next week 500 mg then agian 375 mg and then 500mg !!!!! that why i injcet 250 mon and 250 thusday

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but if you do 125 mg every other day on week u wil be taking 375mg and next week 500 mg then agian 375 mg and then 500mg !!!!! that why i injcet 250 mon and 250 thusday
    i will show you how to do the math on this. it is 438mg week if you shoot eod.

125mg x 7 days = 875 so if you shoot 125mg ed it would be 875mg a week.

devide this by 2 for eod 875 devid by 2 =437.5mg week

now if you were to shoot e3d day just take that 875 devide by 3.

i dont wont to inject more then 500mg weekly

Blog Entries
    did you understand what i did or should redo it for you

yes pls do explain in more detail because i could not unsterstand exectly!!! thx

Blog Entries
    ok if you were to shoot 125mg ever other day that would only be 437.5mg a week.

if you shoot 125mg ed you times that by 7 days. that will give you a weekly amount of 875mg a week. then you have to devide it by two. because your going to shoot ever other day. so 875 devide by two = 437.5mg week.

ok i under stand so i injet .5 cc eod it that better then just inejction twice a week?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    EOD will keep blood levels more stable and in turn keep sides to a minimum. EOD or ED for Sust.

but the only benift you get my injeting 125 mg eod is 15mg prop which is notthing the other have a half live of at least 4 days so injection every 3 days i see not bad as well!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I got much better results personaly from ed then eod, so I would have to say you will get better results eod then 2x a week. JMO

but i hate the sustinol pain man

BG
    HAHA, dont ever think of using prop then!

i used it onces i likes it because it didnt give me acne i injected it daily np side effetcs at all!!!! test e whiel on it ok when i stop it acne comes badly!!! sustinol few pimpels here and there till now !!!!!!!

BG
    i used it onces i likes it because it didnt give me acne i injected it daily np side effetcs at all!!!! test e whiel on it ok when i stop it acne comes badly!!! sustinol few pimpels here and there till now !!!!!!!
    I didnt have any acne till end of last cycle, this time week 3 started see some, more and more daily, also doing tren this time so think it has something to do with that!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

I hear ya....I still cant get into my car PROPerly for 3 days after shooting .
    Goota crunch it and keep going man!! I love it too much now!!!

the only side effect i am afriad from steriods is just acne and losing my hair the rest i dont care !!!!!!!!!!! acne the most think i hate in my life because as a teen i had bad acne on my face mild to severe acne the i took accutane for 8 mths i never had any problems but i am stilla friad that it will came back!!!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    It sure does dound like you are complaining about how to take sust and the fact that it hurts. Looks like you should have read the educational forums thread intitled "sustanon and why you shouldn't use it". Never read it, but have had plenty of friends who have used sust and would rather have done a cycle of enth or prop. Plus, where I'm at, the price of sust is like $15-20 per amp. Can you say bullshit?

BG
    the only side effect i am afriad from steriods is just acne and losing my hair the rest i dont care !!!!!!!!!!! acne the most think i hate in my life because as a teen i had bad acne on my face mild to severe acne the i took accutane for 8 mths i never had any problems but i am stilla friad that it will came back!!!!!
    I feel ya, same boat here, just get it on my shoulders and back, face is fine, if you dont have balding gean in family should be fine, check reg and use nizoral (SP)shampoo.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    It sure does dound like you are complaining about how to take sust and the fact that it hurts. Looks like you should have read the educational forums thread intitled "sustanon and why you shouldn't use it". Never read it, but have had plenty of friends who have used sust and would rather have done a cycle of enth or prop. Plus, where I'm at, the price of sust is like $15-20 per amp. Can you say bullshit?
    holy crap..... is that U.S.?

sustinol gives great gains and here in malta its just 6 euro for every 250mg sustinol of karachi made in pakistan very cheap!!!!

Thread Information